• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

I'm not a big fast food person. Something quick, almost anywhere (but usually not McD's). For the best value/taste ratio, Wendy's. Hardee's is pretty good too, the only fast food onion rings I like, but their buns are a bit sweet.

gas station sushi dangerously old with a side of week old rotisserie hot dogs in a moldy bun.

If anyone is seeking dating profile statement the one above gets the ball rolling.

We have Freddie's, and they have a decent veggie burger, they also have shoestring fries, which helps me feel less guilty. However l did buy my ex the jalapeños burger from MickeyD's.

gas station sushi dangerously old with a side of week old rotisserie hot dogs in a moldy bun.

If anyone is seeking dating profile statement the one above gets the ball rolling.

I don't know if my area is different from other places, but some really good fried chicken and sausage rolls are cooked and sold at local gas stations. They also cook bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs and homemade biscuits for breakfast at those gas stations. My son told me that when he was in college, and I thought he was joking until I tried the chicken and biscuits at a local Chevron station. It was really good, surprisingly.

I'd skip the old hotdogs, pizzas and sushi, though.

https://www.greggs.co.uk/menu/product/vegan-sausage-roll-1001657
AntL7lKh.jpg

Charcoaler in El Paso TX

McDonald's (McRib), Papa John's is my favorite pizza place

Zaxby's, Top spot drive in, Culver's, Wendy's, Brad's food hut in Cedar City, UT

Chipotle but I preferred Costa Vida and Brody's taco

Amongst many others I can't remember atm

I love fast food

New Threads

Top Bottom