• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Whats your Zombie apocolypse survival plan?

Axe, shotgun, chainsaw; axe for a long handled, close range, stealth kills, shotgun for surprise ambushes, and chainsaw for rampaging hordes. Would also get my hands on some guard dogs, to seek and destroy.

Find a group of able-bodied, and trusted people, load up with food, clothing, live stock, medical supplies, and find a well fortified army base, which will provide more weapons, explosives, survival supplies, tanks, possibly even sea/ air crafts.

Ensure there is a well thought out escape plan, in case of security breach.

I have no intention of surviving such an apocalypse. I'll just get a bag of psilocybin mushrooms and watch the ensuing destruction while feeling at peace with the universe. What can I say? I'm not a fighter.

When I went to Yosimite National Park I had a panic attack the first day when I realized I didn't have wifi or cellular access to the internet. I would be in big trouble during any apocalypse, zombie or otherwise. So yeah, I would totally join the zombies. Not because I'm in to shambling, biting, or killing but it just seems the best way to get some peace and quiet but still be within city limits.

I would become a zombie then I would be nearly invincible and immune from other zombie attacks, but then I would have humans to deal with hmmmmm

I'll just find my friend who has his zombie survival guide and work from there.

I guess it depends on the lore of the zombies, e.g. If they can climb easily, learn and think in a cognitive manner, use weapons, and running - that's pretty important.
We would be of the most likely survivors if there were an epidemic, as we are naturally introverted, and so will be less likely to come into contact with an infected on the streets or at a social gathering.

Zombie apocalypse with only aspie survivors... Sounds like a good idea for a book! Hmmm...

We have plenty of weapons should we need them, my husband recently bought some unbreakable baseball bat (it can smash through a concrete block) so that would do just fine for head smashing. We have no access to guns over here but they run out of ammo fast so are not a good long term weapon. We will disguise ourselves; combination of Bill Murray in Zombieland and Rik and Glen in walking dead and get ourselves a good place to hold out for a few years. The best place is a shopping centre as they tend to have everything you need, you just need to barricade any entrances, clear out the inside and make sure you have a hidden room incase of other survivors who are not too friendly aka the dawn of the dead plan.

For my clothing I would use a helmet and a balaclava for my face than for everywhere else I would wear something very light and comfortable like pajamas and a long sleeve t shirt. For protection I would take some chain mail armour with me as well. For my armament I would use a battle axe and baseball bat as a silent weapon and for a gun I would use something like a machine gun or a semiautomatic sniper rifle. For my vehicle I would draw up something that resembles a mobile fortress/stronghold. For my shelter I would go to an island or a rural area with an fortress and cold weather because zombies don't do well in cold weather but I do because I love the cold weather. It will basically be a zombie fortress estate with cold weather. That would be my zombie apocalypse survival plan.

Last edited:
l am going to drown them in a vat of swiss cheese fondue, because with a little crusty french bread and leftover fondue you have a meal plan after the zombie attack.

People who are alive are much more dangerous than people who are dead or undead. What I need is a plan for surviving everyday life, not some disaster that will never likely happen.

New Threads

Top Bottom