• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Where would you rather watch movies?

Where would you rather watch movies?

• Cinemas

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Home theater setup

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Phone/laptop/tablet

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Depends on the film

• Standard TV setup

• Drive in theater

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Home is best for coziness, favorite snacks, bathroom breaks etc. An Imax theater would be great for an action fantasy movie like Lord of the Rings for example. Theaters like Alamo Drafthouse have some fun themed events and food. I've never been to one though. Even at home you can do fun themed activities and food. I still prefer home though.

These days I'd prefer to watch at home by myself with the subtitles on. And with how quick things go to streaming now I can wait a month or two to see something new.

New Threads

Top Bottom