• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Which Reaction Emojis Do You Miss The Most?

Which reaction emoji do you miss the most?

• Total voters
It took a while to get used to them, to send they feel less committed than words, and on the receiving end its the perfect level of intensity.
I'm mostly missing friendly and optimistic.

I like that there arent any negative emoticons, which could be used to ostracise. Although the 'laugh' emote is abused by passive aggressive types.

Last edited:
Friendly was perfect for bad news or when someone is feeling down or stressed. If someone says something bad happened to them like "My dog died." I don't want to like that post. I want to post a heart to show I read the post and care.
🩷

I miss them all tbh, except perhaps 'winner'. Besides saying I like something, I prefer to also say what it is I like about it as a more communicative response.

But I don't like typing a lot of words so the emojis are a very useful shorthand for me.

New Threads

Top Bottom