• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

1 fun thing I did today

I just got back from a road trip to visit family in massive party.

IMG_20230806_180136.jpg
That was fun, I suppose, but I'm actually posting because I am back home and having fun scratching Ms. Deeds behind the ear.

I listened to a song that a friend wrote, performed, and produced, and it was really awesome.
Was it a live performance? So very cool!

Today I harvested a small bucket of greengage plums - my first harvest from this tree.

Later, I'll be making greengage jam .

I planted a surprise gift for someone who wouldn’t be expecting it. It was a bar of chocolate, an iced tea, and two flowers from my garden all wrapped up in a pleasing way. I have enjoyed imagining them finding it.

I planted a surprise gift for someone who wouldn’t be expecting it. It was a bar of chocolate, an iced tea, and two flowers from my garden all wrapped up in a pleasing way. I have enjoyed imagining them finding it.
You win:) .

All I did was drive the mower around, imagining I was piloting my one-man spacecraft, while avoiding asteroids that resemble trees. Then I hunted down rouge tufts of grass, showing no mercy.

(yes, old guys secretly do stuff like this. You'd never imagine it just looking at them)

Today I made a big pot of chicken soup from leftover chicken. I cook a fine chicken, but soup from the leftovers is da bomb.

Today, after weeding the garden & harvesting enough cucumbers to start pickling, and enough zuchinni to do some zuchinni related cooking, I picked enough apples to make a pie:

IMG_20230816_162928.jpg

Today, for fun, I straightened my home scientist mad lab and set up my microscope camera.

Photos of tiny bizzarre monsters from the Dimension of Tiny to be taken forthwith.

Today, for fun, I canned apples for hypothetical future pies. As an aside, I started an apple peel vinegar ferment with the apple peels.

Today, for fun, I made dog treats - buy a cheap, lean chunk of beef, slice it thin, dehydrate until crunchy.

Sounds expensive, but much cheaper than buying good quality dog treats, plus I know they are safe.

Dog tested, dog approved.

I've been working on my car for months. Today I removed the brake drums to check for rust, and the job went far easier than I had expected. Every other day had brought new challenges, some taking weeks to resolve.

New Threads

Top Bottom