• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

An impossible question...

Sure. Why not?
Last Thursdayism doesn't violate logic.
It offends Last Tuesdayists, but that's a different matter.

How will I ever come up with an impossible question?

How will I ever come up with an impossible question?

The answer is obvious ... so glaringly obvious that I will even answer it in Rigellian which as any galactic traveler knows is a dialect commonly spoken by the dominant species inhabiting the 2nd moon of the 4th planet of the star you humans refer to as Beta Epsilon.

The answer?

Spin spin spin stir whackadoodle clap clap bubabala bubabala woo whing hiss SPLAT! The color of burning hair and the smell of yellow.

As I told you ...OBVIOUS!

As for my question: WHY? Nothing else. Just WHY?

Last edited:
Some people call their middle, Tummy.
I don't suppose that'd be your middle name.
There is a small chance, maybe.:rolleyes:

What is the true nature of reality?

That made me giggle [emoji1] I don't have a middle name, my parents had trouble thinking of a first name for me!!

The true nature of reality...that most, if not all, other organisms in nature have a better idea of reality than dopey humans.

Can aliens grasp the rules of bingo?

I believe that aliens can grasp the Rules of Bingo,
assuming said rules are printed out and the alien
has grasping accoutrements such as hands, pincers,
tentacles, paws, etc.

How many snowflakes will fall in my front yard this winter?

Zero snowflakes will fall from grace, as they are all virtuous.

Will burglars laugh when they see the picture of my pit bull dog sleeping with his teeth showing, the picture that I taped on the inside of the window?

Yes and no.
One will laugh, but the other one won't.

Do snails get happy?

Y...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................e.................................................................................................................................................s. (Provided they're not in France.)

Why is Peppermint Patty so obsessed with 12?

Peppermint Patty has been attending secret Bible Study meetings.
Her knowledge of the implications of the number 12 is now replete.

When is the wood guy going to show up?

He got sidetracked by Pinocchio's questions, he loves anything made of wood, he's decided that he has to be engaged to him to fulfill his lifelong dream.

Where did the red dwarf in my garden come from?

Don't worry, it's just a hologram.

Who should I vote for in the election?

Both of them.

Where does infinity start?
Are we talking about a material thing which is infinite, or an immaterial or spiritual thing which is infinite?
Infinity starts in the place where you fall in love. (Sappy?:p Yes )

Why is there something rather than nothing?

The Internet is a mongoose communication system utilising chains of bananas and a giant sou'wester.

How many are purple?

New Threads

Top Bottom