• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autism center/Services for Adults

"State VR programs provide VR services for individuals with disabilities, consistent with their strengths, resources, priorities, concerns, abilities, capabilities, interests, and informed choice, so that they may prepare for and engage in competitive integrated employment or supported employment and achieve economic self-sufficiency. To be eligible for the VR program, individuals must have a physical or mental impairment that results in a substantial impediment to employment and who require and can benefit from VR services to achieve employment and maximize career goals."

https://rsa.ed.gov/about/programs/vocational-rehabilitation-state-grants

"State VR programs provide VR services for individuals with disabilities, consistent with their strengths, resources, priorities, concerns, abilities, capabilities, interests, and informed choice, so that they may prepare for and engage in competitive integrated employment or supported employment and achieve economic self-sufficiency. To be eligible for the VR program, individuals must have a physical or mental impairment that results in a substantial impediment to employment and who require and can benefit from VR services to achieve employment and maximize career goals."

https://rsa.ed.gov/about/programs/vocational-rehabilitation-state-grants
Some dirty crooks directed the local clinic to misdiagnose me with outrageous and false disabilities, so I applied for Social Security not once but twice, it took about three years, and I was denied twice despite being in the care of a state clinic which was observing me and requiring me to take pills for an illness. So, let me get this straight, when it's about shoving pills down my throat, I'm very ill and something must be done. But when I need benefits which are legally due to someone that ill, I don't qualify. Why? Because it was a scam and they're not going to support someone they are bending over backwards to hurt. The worst part is that this appears to be normal behavior. Nobody does anything to stop it.

I did everything. I am not getting help. I mean what i say verbatim. There is no other meaning.

What is the Federal complaint process. ?

Are you saying that you applied for voc. rehab?
And you weren't accepted/didn't qualify?

Yes that is what i did. I am not getting help.
You applied, but were not accepted into the program.

You know this because you received a notification? A letter? An email?
Saying that you didn't qualify?

Is there a photo of dirt? Thats how old I am.

Attachments

• IMG_1124.jpeg
    IMG_1124.jpeg
    209.8 KB · Views: 10
I went to the OVR office. They wont help me. I called 911. I reported this to the police. I still get no help.
You talked to a Voc. Rehab. intake worker face to face?

Who told you that you don't meet the requirements for assistance?

Denial of Voc. Rehab. services isn't a 911 emergency or anything that the police deal with.

Don't you know? Autistic people turn completely invisible the second we reach our 18th birthday. NTs can't hear us, either. Only we can see and hear each other.

Joking aside, the lack of resources for autistic adults is just sad.

New Threads

Top Bottom