• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autism center/Services for Adults

After you applied, did you receive a printed statement
that told you anything?

You applied to Voc. Rehab.
When did you apply?

You haven't received a Denial or Acceptance letter, either one?

Don't you know? Autistic people turn completely invisible the second we reach our 18th birthday. NTs can't hear us, either. Only we can see and hear each other.

Joking aside, the lack of resources for autistic adults is just sad.
I see dead people. lol.

Tree. I said everything and I am specific. You dont understand me. My communicstion is fine. You dont understsnd. I am able to communicate snd be specifuc. You are criticizing my communication. You cant undrstsnd.

@Spoonboy
"My communicstion is fine. You dont understsnd. I am able to communicate snd be specifuc."

What problem is it that you want help with?

Although it's very clear to you what it is you want,
it's not at all clear to me.

Can you at least tell me in which post you answered the question?

My experience is that you will need to appeal beyond the creatures of the earth, because this world is full of monsters, and that's why the autistic are perceived as volatile freakouts who can't cope. Who can cope with this benighted rock?

New Threads

Top Bottom