• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Don't Be Shy To Introduce Yourself

Glad to have you with us, @CreatedUnique

Glad you found us. We are very friendly here and can most definitely help answer any questions you may have about Autism and/or living in general with it. We also have some great site resources that can help too.

Welcome Created Unique. I am sorry for your loss. This is a good pl
Hi, I am Created Unique, I am a 33 years old woman. I was diagnosed with autism when I was in the fourth grade. I am 3rd of 5 siblings the rest are brothers., one of which that passed away recently. I lived on my own for 4 years, but now live with my parents. I want to understand myself and others better. findI hope to find community that understands me and what I am going through. Had to make a correction.

I'm Iris. I have optic nerve hypoplasia which is associated with autism and similar symptoms (and definitely experience this to big degree), but have never had anything diagnosed beyond the eye condition. I wanted to meet more older people to talk to about living with conditions like this, because its hard to find support

I don't check this group intro thread very often, so to all that have joined of late a hearty welcome and do not fear for you have come to the right place.

bozo.jpg

;)

Glad to have you with us, @Googaly Doogaly

There are plenty of places to start looking. Though the best way would be to share your experiences and we can share ours. You'll find alot of answers the best, that way.

New Threads

Top Bottom