• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

donut? troll? toilet?

Long ago there was a Thumbs Down button on the
forum which would eventually be called AutismForums.

The Thumbs Down image was dropped because it made
for an unpleasant negative atmosphere. Thoughtful
and civil discussion was not enhanced by its use.

In semi-related business, however, it would be nice to
have a Butterfly image in the Smileys.

Could we possibly vote and add new ones if everyone approves? We are visual by nature and this so suits our particular nuances. l could completely spaz out with noise images, changing backgrounds, but then it would be overload for my sensory challenged colleagues.

IMG_1319.PNG
Very True. :D It is my weak spot, my Achilles heel. I'm an easy target for assassination by radioactive Toasted Coconut Donut.
and your feminine side

foxes, polar bear, polar fox, squirrel, eagle, alpaca, cherry blossom tree :cherryblossom::deciduous::leafwind:, godzilla:dragonface:, turkey gobble gobble:chickenleg: [but people may feel uncomfortable with holidays], whole cooked chicken, glass of juice, lime, burrito/taco, raspberry, zucchini

:palmtree::dromedarycamel::ocean::octopus::ocean::spoutingwhale::ocean::whale:

:honeypot:

Garrrlic, onion, egg in its shell:hatchingchick:, alien, shoes, jacket, pants, hairbow, earrings, gems [dragon eats gems], coins, gold blocks, spoon [theory], treasure, pirate, pacman, heart, key, lock, walnut [because im not a wallflower, im a walnut], potted plant, ring, wedding band, white dove

cockroach:ant:, coconut, squid:octopus:, shark, sharkfin, sharkteeth, skull, treasure chest, bull:ox::waterbuffalo::cow::cowface:, llama, rainbow, drop, rain, cloud, thermometer, no touch emote, head pats, pepper, salt, bellpepper, chilli [cept that theyre not good for sensitivity], toothbrush, comb, hairpin, wallet, unicorn, zebra, lizard:mushroom:, pony, pegasus

Last edited:
cockroach:ant:, coconut, squid:octopus:, shark, sharkfin, sharkteeth, skull, treasure chest, bull:ox::waterbuffalo::cow::cowface:, llama, rainbow, drop, rain, cloud, thermometer, no touch emote, head pats, pepper, salt, bellpepper, chilli [cept that theyre not good for sensitivity], toothbrush, comb, hairpin, wallet, unicorn, zebra, lizard:mushroom:, pony, pegasus
have you noticed the rainbow to the very right under the comments you make ?:)

do you mean craft as in creativity as in the paintbrush to the right of the rainbow ?:)
No, when there are images, you can copy their link and paste it somewhere else, but the same isn't true for those images with rainbow, heart etc. that you mentioned

No, when there are images, you can copy their link and paste it somewhere else, but the same isn't true for those images with rainbow, heart etc. that you mentioned
oh you mean copy and paste that drives me nuts I've been trying to work out how to send a Facebook post to this forum never been manage to do it when I was a teenager computers were just coming in it was just zero and one and you had a build up a picture from that, this is not as natural to me as a painting with a brush or a pen or a pencil

oh you mean copy and paste that drives me nuts I've been trying to work out how to send a Facebook post to this forum never been manage to do it when I was a teenager computers were just coming in it was just zero and one and you had a build up a picture from that, this is not as natural to me as a painting with a brush or a pen or a pencil
goodness, zero and one sounds like a hassle! O: its easier nowadays with art programs than to use manual tools, i heard.

goodness, zero and one sounds like a hassle! O: its easier nowadays with art programs than to use manual tools, i heard.
I think if I'd been more imaginative it would've been very very addictive !but I just couldn't make a picture as easy some people ,I wasn't very patient with it !but you could see other people were very interested in it !,it's how computers started out, Hewlett-Packard and Apple all started like that .

I wanted little trolls that l could click as my response. Sometimes toilets are called for.

These two sentences together sound like something I'd quote out of context to friends at random intervals to drive them mad.

I'll put it with the others.

Do you have a tab you wish you could click on? Someone went all troll on me. I wanted little trolls that l could click as my response. Sometimes toilets are called for. What do you wish you had as your fav button to grace our forum with?
Funny frosting.

I like the idea of hug emojis, but they sometimes turn out to be accidentally really happy. The discord hug emote looks way too happy.
View attachment 56076

That's exactly how happy I would want it to be!

Those hands look creepy though. :eek:

And WHO the HECK would be happy about a duck? :rolleyes:

I've actually mentioned to people in PM how much I wish there were a duck emoji. All these other animals and no duck!!! :mad:

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom