• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

donut? troll? toilet?

I would love a “shrug” emoji... you know so we on the spectrum can be even more Confused‍... also every time I post the shrug icon it becomes a male symbol ‍♂️???

Ah, speaking of emojis;

how about a bowl or pond with fish in it for any sad saps who’s relationships are on the rock or are over... “there are plenty of fish out there.”

l would like to see a jumping bunny in a tall black hat. Police car with flashing light, mountain climber falling off cliff, and a bed of kittens.

Very True. :D It is my weak spot, my Achilles heel. I'm an easy target for assassination by radioactive Toasted Coconut Donut.

Tom, adoring donuts (bit, chew,chew) isn’t a weak spot (bite, chew, chew) neither is it an achilles heel (bite, chew, chew). IMHO. Big smile.

Donuts are nirvana, perfection (bite, chew, chew), nutritional completeness (bite, chew, chew, eyes roll back and I smile). They are a beautiful thing.

It’s all about balance and timing. I balance donuts with cigars and whiskey. See? A complete nutritional pyramid.

Guess where I am right now (bite, chew, chew)?

Big smile!

Tom, adoring donuts (bit, chew,chew) isn’t a weak spot (bite, chew, chew) neither is it an achilles heel (bite, chew, chew). IMHO. Big smile.

Donuts are nirvana, perfection (bite, chew, chew), nutritional completeness (bite, chew, chew, eyes roll back and I smile). They are a beautiful thing.

It’s all about balance and timing. I balance donuts with cigars and whiskey. See? A complete nutritional pyramid.

Guess where I am right now (bite, chew, chew)?

Big smile!

67313952_10217132727741557_2042557468109701120_n.jpg

Your title really confused me at first. All I could think of was a donut used as bait to lure the troll into the toilet. :D
Kind of like hunting Polar Bear.
You chop a hole in the ice and place a bunch of peas around it, When the bear comes to take a pea you kick it in the ice hole.
I would like a devil head emoji.

Kind of like hunting Polar Bear.
You chop a hole in the ice and place a bunch of peas around it, When the bear comes to take a pea you kick it in the ice hole.

My father's older sister told a story like that, but it was
a fox that was attracted to a hole that you'd spread
ashes around.

IMG_1325.PNG
for you
That's exactly how happy I would want it to be!

Those hands look creepy though. :eek:

And WHO the HECK would be happy about a duck? :rolleyes:

I've actually mentioned to people in PM how much I wish there were a duck emoji. All these other animals and no duck!!! :mad:

Okay, exploding donuts. Actually after talking to my friend, l am looking for angel investors for (drum roll please): Ritalin Donuts, a perfect piece of food in this Bistro of life called l need more energy. lol

It would be timed release and low dosage enough to be offered for retail sale. Call them speedy donuts, when coffee isn't enough. If you put a cannabis infused frosting then it would change them into speedballs a definte selling point for the hipster crowd.

Wait... way off track. l want a Marilyn Monroe emoticon, and Elvis Presley one.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom