• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

For me it's easier to make friends as a adult.

Tony Ramirez

I love Mac's
V.I.P Member
I don't understand the difficulty in making friends as a adult. I actually find it quite easy. Making friends as a kid, teenager and after was quite difficult impossible to be exact especially after 18.

Now it's not difficult especially at my 40's. Really I don't see what the fuss is with all the YouTube, social media and Reddit posts complaining.

Full time work can get in the way of making friends.
It can be very draining for a person.
I work full time 40hrs a week M-F, outside of work I don't find I really have the time or desire to go looking to make new friends because after a day of peopling at work I am drained and just want to isolate for the evening and recuperate for the next day. Weekends I purposefully do my shopping early morning when it's slow. But honestly if I wanted to go looking to make new friends I wouldn't have the first damn clue how to go about it. I've never tried to "make" friends, I've always just sort of been adopted by extroverts or randomly encounter cool ND's. Something to think about though.

Also @Tony Ramirez nice to see you back on the forum. You absence was felt.

For me it's easier to make friends in my daydreams. 😂

New Threads

Top Bottom