• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I can’t believe this is happening?

Which thought experiments?
Things like alternative outcomes to historical events, or if another species evolved to be as intelligent as humans alongside humans, what would the world be like. Anyway, this is off-topic so I won't go into more detail here.

I think they probably should not have gone however it is pretty cool to be like I loved titanic so much, I died trying to get a better look. If you have to die that is a pretty cool way to go for all the titanic die-hards.
But it is sad particularly when one guy said his dad forced him

I'm sure the passengers themselves didn't feel they were taking an unreasonable risk when they signed up for this voyage. This is totally on the operator's owners and management for not taking all possible pre-cautions necessary.

New Threads

Top Bottom