• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I just came through hurricane Helene

This hurricane is so large and strong that Florida likely will experience hurricane strength winds on both the west and east coasts at the same time.

I thought about that as well, particularly if the diameter of this enormous weather system remains what it is presently, even as the "cat" level drops as it makes landfall. Where its outer edges could potentially cover both the Gulf and Atlantic coasts of Florida at the same time.

All the windows are covered with plywood. Got food, water, medications. Now I’ll do the last wash before the power goes out. Bring in the rest of the orchids and other misc stuff. Park truck under pole barn.

Take the last hot bath.

I’m still in the main path. I’ve ridden out cat1s with low cat2 winds. But I don’t know what will happen with strong cat2 coming through. Not supposed to have cat2s in the center of the state. :rolleyes:

All the windows are covered with plywood. Got food, water, medications. Now I’ll do the last wash before the power goes out. Bring in the rest of the orchids and other misc stuff. Park truck under pole barn.

Take the last hot bath.

I’m still in the main path. I’ve ridden out cat1s with low cat2 winds. But I don’t know what will happen with strong cat2 coming through. Not supposed to have cat2s in the center of the state. :rolleyes:

I'm worried about y'all. Please stay in touch with us here if you can.

Take the last hot bath.

Take care. That's so much- too much for people to have to deal with in too short a time! From time to time we may get 75mph winds...but that's nothing in comparison.

New Threads

Top Bottom