• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ignoring other members

How many members do you ignore? I don't mean members who are no longer active.

• 1 or 2

• More than 3

• More than 6

• More than 10

• I don't ignore anyone

Results are only viewable after voting.
some members in other forums and maybe some people here ignored me (either ignore list or just ignoring in general), but I can´t help someone, if he/she don´t wants to speak with me. also ignoring someone means that the person don´t wants to talk with me, so I accept that. but it´s bummer when someone says nothing and I don´t even know why he/she ignores me, so I also can change nothing, because I don´t know what the problem is.

but I think when 9/10 people like me or see me neutral and 1/10 people don´t like me, it´s overall okay. the longer you are in a forum and the more posts you write (especially when the posts are controversial), the likely there will be 2-3 people who don´t like you.

New Threads

Top Bottom