• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last person to post wins.

Umm, does anyone need my address to mail me my prize, or is it too large to mail? :P Just let me know, thanks!

:tearsofjoy: = tears of joy at the prospect of receiving a large prize :D

newcreate.php

I'm going to sing now.

Down in the West Texas town of El Paso,
I fell in love with a Mexican Girl.
Nighttime would find me in Rosa's Cantina,
music would play and Felina would whirl.

tree, you are already so awesome you don't need to win a prize! I on the other hand am very un-awesome so winning this prize might be my ticket to awesomeness. (Or maybe not.) But either way, here is Tom's song to help us while away the minutes while I cry more tears of joy at my momentary win! :tearsofjoy::sweatsmile::joycat: :D :P :)

To you the story of the little toaster is terrifying.
I look a bit better since I quit smoking camels,,,,,,,ba dum tss

New Threads

Top Bottom