• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last person to post wins.

Can I have a coffee with my cheese please?
Yes, you may.:coffee:
Meanwhile, I race off to win...
dreams-3.jpg

awww I was hoping everyone would get caught up in that revolutionary nonsense so I could sneak off with the win..Oh wait, I am winning *runs off holding the win firmly under one arm*

Ahh, at last .... all asleep. (Even that power hungry mad tyrant & sugary snack pusher Tree! I wouldn't have minded but I never got a donut!! :P)

(I better be quiet about this win because I see the machetes have come out. :D oh my. :eek:)

Everyone really is sleeping! So I may get to hold this win for longer than the typical few minutes :D which I'll savor since I missed out on the coffee & donuts served earlier today. o_O

Clarifications/Announcements:
The machete was to help zurb cut down on his coffee.
Doughnuts & coffee/tea are still available.:doughnut::coffee:

To be perfectly fair, the refreshments should be available only to
those who posted prior to my obvious triumph on Tuesday.
I offered them yesterday as consolation for
my WIN. I will continue today with that offer.

You really shouldn't take a doughnut though,
unless you aren't posting.

But if your lust for dominance and/or doughnuts is such that you
really must post, that is your decision.

Update:
Meanwhile, I win. :)

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom