• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last person to post wins.

not the fluffy little Kiwi birds, but other little birds. lol
There would be absolute horror on everyone's faces if some decided to bring our endangered national bird to a BBQ

not the fluffy little Kiwi birds, but other little birds. lol
There would be absolute horror on everyone's faces if some decided to bring our endangered national bird to a BBQ

That's a relief.
I read an adventurous story about a guy going around the world
eating scandalous foods. He had dog soup in Korea and was ashamed of himself.
He kept trying to connect with anyone who could get him little songbirds from France---

France’s songbird delicacy is outlawed - Telegraph
but he failed.

All very funny, but I'm back now to collect the prize. :D

Have you ever put a Peep in the microwave?
The size change is amazing.
And you can do it over & over, as long as you don't
get them too hot.
Swell & shrink, swell & shrink....
I am not hard to amuse.

Have you ever put a Peep in the microwave?
The size change is amazing.
And you can do it over & over, as long as you don't
get them too hot.
Swell & shrink, swell & shrink....
I am not hard to amuse.
LOL, no I never did that to a little Peep!! That makes an interesting Peep factoid! I tried to post a picture of a Peep, as a representative of the only little bird that should be eaten. :) But only the link, not the picture posted, so I deleted it.

Years ago I saw some news report about Europeans illegally trapping small song birds to serve as a fine dining delicacy at some exclusive upscale restaurants. As a bird watcher & friend to all feathery creatures, I do not condone such practices.

I do however condone this flighty win. :P

win.gif

I request a Moderator lock this thread for excessive silliness. No need to make a comment, just lock it down good and tight.
Thanks in advance!

is that your latest findings on microwaved peeps and their behavioural tendencies?

No, that's me being sneaky and posting the
gif that Tia Maria intended to put up, but
it wouldn't work for her.

The protocol on microwaved peeps was
established over 10 years ago. Results
are consistently replicable.

I haven't heard of peeps before, but I'm guessing they are made of the dense marshmallow like eskimos and fruit puffs. I thought their main purpose in life was to be made into lollie log so little boys can pick out the lollies with the same care an archeologist does. I'll have to try in the microwave.
Of course, ordinary marshmellows are absolutely wonderful in the microwave. Traditionally, one would also sandwich it in between two biscuits (or 'cookies' for those who speak Ameriglish).
With that said, we can finally close the thread.

No, there are still participants who have not yet
experienced the delight of repeatedly microwaving a peep.

Peeps have become so much more prevalent than when I was in
elementary school. Then they were the disappointing cheap treat the
teacher gave out at Easter time.

And they were always yellow.

New Threads

Top Bottom