• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last person to post wins.

I know that you are NT, go away from this forum, please don't make me angry.
Neurotypical? Yes, i am.

I'm here to learn, and get along with people, nothing more.

Did i do something to upset you? That wasn't my intention.

(Also, anyone is allowed on the forum, don't treat it like it's some sort of cult.)

Neurotypical? Yes, i am.

I'm here to learn, and get along with people, nothing more.

Did i do something to upset you? That wasn't my intention.

(Also, anyone is allowed on the forum, don't treat it like it's some sort of cult.)
You made me angry again from the last line, I do agree that this is not a cult but you are causing a bit of damage. AND YOU HAVEN'T REVEALED WHAT THAT TYPE OF PERSON WAS

You made me angry again from the last line, I do agree that this is not a cult but you are causing a bit of damage. AND YOU HAVEN'T REVEALED WHAT THAT TYPE OF PERSON WAS
Off topic, are you very passionate about "programming"?

As i said before, (The type of person/Those types) is not important) It's just me trying to diffuse the situation.

Please don't be angry.

Off topic, are you very passionate about "programming"?

As i said before, (The type of person/Those types) is not important) It's just me trying to diffuse the situation.

Please don't be angry.
Yes I am, and all of these things you have said, are big signs of NT, that's why I came to this forum. You can't just say me to be not angry.

Hey, I'm really sorry. I realized my mistake again.

It was my fault for not clarifying things in the statement.
I accept the sorry, and you got a bit scared of me by saying I am a programmer? That is also a NT thing, getting scared of someone's position. You are useful for learning how NTs react.

I accept the sorry, and you got a bit scared of me by saying I am a programmer? That is also a NT thing, getting scared of someone's position. You are useful for learning how NTs react.
I'm a guinea pig? You've got quite the view there.

And yes, i am quite scared of them, (programmers) (at the high level) are quite the powerful individuals.

I'm a guinea pig? You've got quite the view there.

And yes, i am quite scared of them, (programmers) (at the high level) are quite the powerful individuals.
In my school they mock programmers, but not muscular people, so the scaring thing for them is muscularity. and yes you are a guinea pig in a lab.

In my school they mock programmers, but not muscular people, so the scaring thing for them is muscularity. and yes you are a guinea pig in a lab.
Then those people are morons.

I bet you them "muscular jocks" use overpriced phones with operating systems built by " mocked programmers".

i'd rather not be a guinea pig, please.

Then those people are morons.

I bet you them "muscular jocks" use overpriced phones with operating systems built by " mocked programmers".

i'd rather not be a guinea pig, please.
Yes they do, if you mean iPhones, and I can't see the code but it I think it's good and I would write that kind of code. And you don't want to be a guinea pig, then who wouldn't be that metaphorical guinea pig, you are the best for what you are doing. Someone has to do it.

REMINDER

1686760316196.png

It's a game thread, remember?
For fun.

New Threads

Top Bottom