• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last person to post wins.

29-800.jpg

It's as if the supply of posts was infinite...

Flinty is right. The exact number of posts when it reaches maximum depends on a few things.. I've actually often contemplated which reason would be the one to end the addition of more posts first. I think I think too much [emoji57]

I know I think too much. I don't think I know too much, because I don't live in Guantanamo Bay.

You're welcome. I also assume you can readily slip yourself out of their handcuffs. :p

N. Cognito wishes to remain anonymous.
Last One may be a secret name used only
for ritual purposes.

I'm feeling generous. Seeing as I'm winning the last person to post a grin thread, I'll let you have this one.

111d3f.jpg

Yeah, that site does have the same picture.
I don't remember where I came across the little guy.
Here is another one.

New Threads

Top Bottom