• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last person to post wins.

220px-Harold_and_Maude_%281971_film%29_video_cover.jpg

Anybody doing anything other than dying, in 1971,
would be 'somewhat' older by now, for sure.

So let's liven it up! Who wants to come to my very-quiet-with-no-other-people-and-no-flashing-lighting-party? :)

Knowing that you're partying by yourself is not livening me up, quiet as it may be. I have to go get more Gatorade.

When asked to say something positive, my kids will often respond with “Proton”.

It's time to be random...this came to my mind today.

Could you imagine pitching Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs as a new story today?

So, these guys have different traits.
Continue.
We have a happy one, a smart one, a dumb one, a shy one, and an angry one.
That's five, what are the other two like?
We have a narcoleptic and a guy who's allergic to pretty much everything.
Wait, what?

Seems like there'd have to be a gay one & the obligatory cute one.
But neither of those are mutually exclusive to any of the other traits,
so there could be overlap.

That would mean writing actual characters, and who does that in Hollywood these days?

Does it have to be Hollywood?
Maybe, somewhere, somewhere in the whole world, there
are people writing screenplays and getting movies made,
other than Hollywood.
Oh...that's too much imagining.
I have to go lay down.
Or go out and cut some catnip.
Escape the difficulty of fantasizing.

Sure, the movies get made, then get released to your local ten-seat theater...oh, wait, that place closed down because it couldn't afford digital projection. So, straight to video, maybe you can find it at the store that's three steps down from Walmart. Maybe you can find it on YouTube, after eighteen pages of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs tribute videos.

“Trees, how many of 'em do we need to look at?
....................................Ronald Reagan.....................................

New Threads

Top Bottom