• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

MBTI (Meyers Briggs Personality)

What is your MBTI personality type?

• INF-

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • INT-

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • ISF-

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • IST-

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • ENF-

• ENT-

• ESF-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EST-

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Hey,

You are "the people" of this knowledge.

FWIIW: I had a conversation with an ENTJ here, we talked about the ___J preference, it stands for Judging.

He was of the meaning ___P types also make Judgments. The word Judger (___J) didn't categorically mean all Judgers Judge?? Which in my view is contradictory (oxymoron).

Hey,

You are "the people" of this knowledge.

FWIIW: I had a conversation with an ENTJ here, we talked about the ___J preference, it stands for Judging.

He was of the meaning ___P types also make Judgments. The word Judger (___J) didn't categorically mean all Judgers Judge?? Which in my view is contradictory (oxymoron).
One of the many reasons why I see MBTI as just another woo-woo pseudo-science.

One of the many reasons why I see MBTI as just another woo-woo pseudo-science.
Right. You are maybe not "the people" of this thing. edit: Because i can't force you. edit2: ... no wait 😎

But in "this thing" they say if you attack an object that is because you see/percieve something you yourself lack. In it.

Maybe you see my Fi?

Multiple INTP results. (All work-related tests. When your boss says, “We’re all doing this as a team exercise”, you do it, woo-woo or not.)

Try me 😎 (although it's bad negative being cemented to the ground).

edit: I'm INFP ISTJ type (Aspergers). So try me.

I don't know. Sometimes my Aspergers shows more and I am somewhat introverted and a bit of a knowledge seeker and a bookworm. In these times I usually score INTP. Other times my ADHD shows more and I am very talkative and hyper and enjoy outdoor activities. During these times I often score ENFP, ESFP, or ESTP. I have about decided that people don't really fit into these categories.

As an INFP, you are sensitive, caring, and compassionate, and are deeply concerned with the personal growth of yourself and others.

Individualistic and nonjudgmental, you believe that each person must find their own path. You enjoy spending time exploring your own ideas and values, and are gently encouraging to others to do the same.

You are accepting and nonjudgmental in your treatment of others, believing that each person must follow their own path.

Screenshot_20240727-210110.png

INFP-A
Introverted – 86%, Intuitive – 74%, Feeling – 51%, Prospecting – 74%, Assertive – 67%

INTJ now

The last time I did this test, 35 years ago, I was INFP
Odd how there is such a change.... although, I answered neutral to a lot of the questions this time. I did not relate to some of them at all

Last edited:
As an INFP, you are sensitive, caring, and compassionate, and are deeply concerned with the personal growth of yourself and others.

Individualistic and nonjudgmental, you believe that each person must find their own path. You enjoy spending time exploring your own ideas and values, and are gently encouraging to others to do the same.

You are accepting and nonjudgmental in your treatment of others, believing that each person must follow their own path.
I've been thinking we as ___P users are Percieving officially, but like @tree said to me in a discussion, that i'm changing the letters of MBTI to suit [me or (us individually)].

My most recent discovery in my exploration of the mind, is ___P stands for Postulating as scientific term. Read it also as Post-ulate, as a post aka "a spot" edit or spotting. So @tree maybe and Judgers get their "intelligence" from CIA. People are not born moderators or STEM researchers like @Cryptid.

But if i see an authority i get an anxious feeling, and it feels this authority is a Judge. A Judging type.

Last edited:
I don't know. Sometimes my Aspergers shows more and I am somewhat introverted and a bit of a knowledge seeker and a bookworm. In these times I usually score INTP. Other times my ADHD shows more and I am very talkative and hyper and enjoy outdoor activities. During these times I often score ENFP, ESFP, or ESTP. I have about decided that people don't really fit into these categories.
I saw this now

Where does your conclusion come from?

ISTJ here. I am a very logical person and hate it when faced with illogical behaviour or thinking. Oh, of course, sometimes I can be illogical, but that is due to imperfection, as no one is constantly something.

I read some of the synopsis for ISTJ and I do fit a lot, but there are other areas in which I do not.

Last edited:
@lunarious I kept taking the test multiple times though multiple companies and kept getting different results. The cognitive functions test themselves did not get consistent results either due probably to having traits that they claim as contradictory For example fi values vs ti analysis and logic. I am a Christian and believe in trying to do right so I have a definite set value system (fi?) but I am also highly analytical and curious about how things work ,how things are made ,ect. In fact it is hard to get my mind to quit overanalyzing (ti?).

@lunarious I kept taking the test multiple times though multiple companies and kept getting different results. The cognitive functions test themselves did not get consistent results either due probably to having traits that they claim as contradictory For example fi values vs ti analysis and logic. I am a Christian and believe in trying to do right so I have a definite set value system (fi?) but I am also highly analytical and curious about how things work ,how things are made ,ect. In fact it is hard to get my mind to quit overanalyzing (ti?).
I'm Introverted, and INFP.

Dr. A. J. Drent said Extrovert think what can the world offer me (maybe your ADHD side according to you?)? Introvert think what can I offer The World.

We all have both an Introverted side, and an extroverted one. But i don't think actually it is possible to fluctuate between dichotomies fast. Is it possible?

I myself resonate with two types, ISTJ and INFP. Try reading about "function stack". I need help with MBTI also.

I'm Introverted, and INFP.

Dr. A. J. Drent said Extrovert think what can the world offer me (maybe your ADHD side according to you?)? Introvert think what can I offer The World.

We all have both an Introverted side, and an extroverted one. But i don't think actually it is possible to fluctuate between dichotomies fast. Is it possible?

I myself resonate with two types, ISTJ and INFP. Try reading about "function stack". I need help with MBTI also.
I read about it from several different sources (they do not even all agree on the definition of specific functions) multiple times for months.

New Threads

Top Bottom