• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

MBTI (Meyers Briggs Personality)

What is your MBTI personality type?

• INF-

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • INT-

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • ISF-

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • IST-

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • ENF-

• ENT-

• ESF-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EST-

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
@lunarious About changing between introvert and extrovert, look up ambivert and omnivert. Ambivert is sort of between the two and omnivert flunctuates between the two.

@lunarious How I meant becoming extroverted was becoming more talkative (rapid speech actually),more hyper in a wider sense such as climbing trees jumpingover things ,ect.(as opposed to mainly doing just my basic stims : rocking, pacing ,foot bouncing ect.),more interested in going new places (as opposed to sticking to my routines),trying new foods or activities, ect.

No. I'm sorry. I'm trying to "socialize". I'm not good at that.

But also, I don't know because your way of talking was "hyper" like you said.

Are you female?

Edit: also I don't know anyone ADHD, not to mention "people".

@lunarious I am fine. I usually am a bit of a bookworm and like to study scientific topics and do scientific experiments and macrophotography. I stim a lot (probably due to my asd) and fidget almost constantly (probably due to adhd) though and have trouble sitting still. Sometimes I get super excited by something I learned or because I get a chance to infodump about one of my interests. That is usually when I gallop, climb, jump, ect. The extra excitement and energy only last about 15 minutes to an hour. There are other people on this forum with both conditions but I think most of them have the inattentive adhd subtype not the hyperactive. As for my age /gender demographic I am a 32 year old female.

@lunarious I am fine. I usually am a bit of a bookworm and like to study scientific topics and do scientific experiments and macrophotography. I stim a lot (probably due to my asd) and fidget almost constantly (probably due to adhd) though and have trouble sitting still. Sometimes I get super excited by something I learned or because I get a chance to infodump about one of my interests. That is usually when I gallop, climb, jump, ect. The extra excitement and energy only last about 15 minutes to an hour. There are other people on this forum with both conditions but I think most of them have the inattentive adhd subtype not the hyperactive. As for my age /gender demographic I am a 32 year old female.
I do get hyper. In fact I seem to have cycles, at times, like a bipolar person, but, maybe, not as intense. I have the combined types ADHD. I have very high highs and very low lows.
Maybe to do with all my overlapping diagnosis' of ADHD, ASD and complex PTSD.
High highs can be fun, but also might be exhausting for other's to deal with. I think I can be quite intense and over-talky.
I seem to be either a very big personality or avoidant of other's, as I enjoy quiet and solitude very much, but, I have a lot to share, as well. I can be either very loud (musical or laughing, talking and making vocal noises) or will go to lengths to avoid interaction. I'm not generally unpleasant, though, I don't think, but, I am definitely an unusual type of person.

I do get hyper. In fact I seem to have cycles, at times, like a bipolar person, but, maybe, not as intense. I have the combined types ADHD. I have very high highs and very low lows.
Maybe to do with all my overlapping diagnosis' of ADHD, ASD and complex PTSD.
High highs can be fun, but also might be exhausting for other's to deal with. I think I can be quite intense and over-talky.
I seem to be either a very big personality or avoidant of other's, as I enjoy quiet and solitude very much, but, I have a lot to share, as well. I can be either very loud (musical or laughing, talking and making vocal noises) or will go to lengths to avoid interaction. I'm not generally unpleasant, though, I don't think, but, I am definitely an unusual type of person.
@Neri Very relatable for the most part except I don't really get the very low lows unless something major happened [like losing a loved one (pets included)]or something. Instead of alternating between depression and mania, it's more like alternating between base line (which for me tends towards mildly happy) and hypomania (euphoric type). Naturally I can feel a little down for a few minutes to a couple hours if someone has been bullying me or something but no deep depression or anything. I tend to get over things like that pretty fast. They had me do a mood chart and did not add any additional diagnosis, so I assume that either ADHD itself or the combination of ADHD and ASD can present that way.🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
@Neri Very relatable for the most part except I don't really get the very low lows unless something major happened [like losing a loved one (pets included)]or something. Instead of alternating between depression and mania, it's more like alternating between base line (which for me tends towards mildly happy) and hypomania (euphoric type). Naturally I can feel a little down for a few minutes to a couple hours if someone has been bullying me or something but no deep depression or anything. I tend to get over things like that pretty fast. They had me do a mood chart and did not add any additional diagnosis, so I assume that either ADHD itself or the combination of ADHD and ASD can present that way.🤷‍♀️
My low lows don't last very long anymore , which is great :-). They are more related to "emotional flashbacks", which is a symptom of the complex ptsd and an added bit of autistic meltdown through in. When I was younger, and for a big part of my life, it was due to narcissistic abuse, first from my mum and then from my kid's Dad. I was with him for 20 years but not for 14 years.

I've been thinking we as ___P users are Percieving officially, but like @tree said to me in a discussion, that i'm changing the letters of MBTI to suit [me or (us individually)].

My most recent discovery in my exploration of the mind, is ___P stands for Postulating as scientific term. Read it also as Post-ulate, as a post aka "a spot" edit or spotting. So @tree maybe and Judgers get their "intelligence" from CIA. People are not born moderators or STEM researchers like @Cryptid.

But if i see an authority i get an anxious feeling, and it feels this authority is a Judge. A Judging type.
What do you mean ppl get their intelligence from the CIA? Do you mean ppl are studying sources, which are unreliable (due to CIA information likeness since CIA doesn't really gain anything by divulging it to the public and would try to confuse or study on masses).

I've been thinking we as ___P users ...

But if i see an authority i get an anxious feeling, and it feels this authority is a Judge. A Judging type.
In the poll here i'm registered as ISTJ. Although i said later on here i'm INFP.

Because i'm Autist and Neuro-Divergent i can be both ISTJ and INFP. People get to be only one type though...

So based on KTS Temperaments i Postulate:
- S/N Sensors are Working. Intuitive are class, they are Playing.
- J/P About patience, between now and later, Judgers chose to eat the best part of e.g. food later, and percievers chose to have fun NOW!

What do you mean ppl get their intelligence from the CIA? Do you mean ppl are studying sources, which are unreliable (due to CIA information likeness since CIA doesn't really gain anything by divulging it to the public and would try to confuse or study on masses).
CIA is "Central Intelligence Agency".

Intelligence is something you can have. But you have to get it somewhere.

CIA is "Central Intelligence Agency".

Intelligence is something you can have. But you have to get it somewhere.
Are you strictly referring to reading, and not using their own senses or learning from their own experience?

When or if I base myself on Temperaments that are SJ, SP, NF and NT, I wonder is that legit? I know what @Cryptid says (no no and no!).

As ISTJ. I had a past where i purchased throwing knives from a place, they gave me strength like a Katana will give a Samurai strength, like "reflect his shadow (?)" so it'd be his soul. However because of my diagnosis and being danger to myself and others (which is true), my weapons was taken and I got gradually weaker. I got weaker and now i thought I was NFP (ridiculous).

Hypothesis: ST temperaments are weapons. I'm / was ISTJ i'm weapon. Like i have camouflaged identity, and 2 birthdays and no pass and such.

Last edited:
Current research supports the position that ASD does feature empathy, but like many other aspects of neurodivergence, it's simply different from the neurotypical experience. Rather than high cognitive empathy, living with Asperger's may mean you have high affective empathy.

Who is the Commander personality type? ENTJ (Commander) is a personality type with the Extraverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging traits. They are decisive people who love momentum and accomplishment. They gather information to construct their creative visions but rarely hesitate for long before acting on them.

With that brief outline, I set out to understand logic because I watched Cinderella and in this version when one sister had to clean, suddenly she changed attitude towards sisters. There was accurate point, so what in the end creates goodness, is it some of us hurt and became empaths, others not.
Is it that truly gifted have less hangups and less too prove?

New Threads

Top Bottom