• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New Style

the quote button still pulls up everywhere I posted in the forum...reply pulls up a single quote...I think the quotation box should do the quotation and reply should just reply to the post with no quote...makes it kinda tough for us posoholics

Can you give me a screen shot of the quote issue?

any way we can get darker color for the background??? I really cannot function in such a light colored background

Hmm, the white background seems to have only kicked in for me...sorry Brent, I have to agree, it's a bit hard to look at. Also, I noticed the window slides side to side quite a lot on my ipad in this style.

any way we can get darker color for the background??? I really cannot function in such a light colored background
I totally agree, and then you take away the old style when you haven't even taken enough time to see if everyone would agree with this style, forcing us to try to function on this. If we all can't agree on a style, I will leave and never come back.

I totally agree, and then you take away the old style when you haven't even taken enough time to see if everyone would agree with this style, forcing us to try to function on this. If we all can't agree on a style, I will leave and never come back.
I agree with her. I am getting really tired of it suddenly changing constantly. I seriously have to use my voice reader on here now and you know I really don't appreciate it.

that would be easier if he left the option for the other style up until he is finished screwing around with settings!!!

I know a couple of days can feel like an eternity, but we have to give him the same freedom to experiment and refine as we're given to voice ourselves on here. Isn't our voicing of issues/ideas etc the same thing? It's a process :) Maybe take a 2 day forum holiday if you can, otherwise I'm sure it'll be sorted soon :)

I see it as a work in progress. It may have helped to keep the old format until this was fully sorted. (Delayed post)

New Threads

Top Bottom