• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New Style

Just so no one is confused, it is the exact same color background now for the message area as the last style.

Can you give me a screen shot of the quote issue?
I get a remove option now on each post added,but find it crazy to have to close out everything each time I want to use that quote option...the reply button adds only the post I want to quote...I never get an option to just post anything after I select either button unless I backspace the "quotes" first...I just tried a post on this thread and it kept my original draft of this post's image

repost of draft on the next page.JPG

now that I posted it let me quote only my on post
I get a remove option now on each post added,but find it crazy to have to close out everything each time I want to use that quote option...the reply button adds only the post I want to quote...I never get an option to just post anything after I select either button unless I backspace the "quotes" first...I just tried a post on this thread and it kept my original draft of this post's image

View attachment 10729

When you use the + Quote option a new button is added under the editor:

Screenshot 2014-05-17 05.12.53.png

When you click the Reply button it only quotes that one post you want.

Hope that is what you were confused about.

since I used the remove button on all the prior quotes they no longer show,only the quote I wanted quoted shows

since I used the remove button on all the prior quotes they no longer show,only the quote I wanted quoted shows

Yea when you use the + Quote button the intention is to select all the quotes you want and then insert them when you are ready to post.

I originally did not have a delete option on multi post removals

When you think of a spectrum you likely think of the beautiful distribution of colors produced when light hits a prism…like the colors of a rainbow. I think those who live on the spectrum are like that. The beauty and intensity of the colors is there in varying displays waiting to be seen and understood…embraced and celebrated...move forward on the project because change is a good thing...View attachment 10664

that is a much nicer logo than the puzzle piece, which is definitely outdated and insulting.

Brent, you are really doing a great job around here, at first I didn't like the new style at all. But after a little while I now can say that it improved alot and looks great. The only thing I'm asking is if you are able to change the size of the quoted text by default? Right now on my full HD screen it is almost not readable in default zoom, its way to pixely. And if I zoom in the site gets to big and its to big to read from all the way left to all the way right.

If it isn't possible than I guess I'll have to learn to live with it :(
But keep up the good work! ;)

For me, the word "Central" of the website's logo camouflages with the white background so I can't see it very well.

The new logo somehow appeared and "Central" is now dark blue yay

Not just blue, but dark bllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Brent, you are really doing a great job around here, at first I didn't like the new style at all. But after a little while I now can say that it improved alot and looks great. The only thing I'm asking is if you are able to change the size of the quoted text by default? Right now on my full HD screen it is almost not readable in default zoom, its way to pixely. And if I zoom in the site gets to big and its to big to read from all the way left to all the way right.

If it isn't possible than I guess I'll have to learn to live with it :(
But keep up the good work! ;)

I have increased the quote text size.

New Threads

Top Bottom