• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Poorly Describe Your Special Interest

I am a control freak...!
full

You know what's dumber than a box of rocks? Having dozens of boxes of rocks and always on the hunt for more rocks to put in my boxes.

You know what's dumber than a box of rocks? Having dozens of boxes of rocks and always on the hunt for more rocks to put in my boxes.
I have "few" of those, and still can't help but to look at rocks when I'm walking down to town. There are just too many interesting rocks around.

I buy packets of tiny flecks of stuff, spread them on some drak brown stuff, drip some water on that and wait for some green stuff to come up from the dark brown stuff.

I have "few" of those, and still can't help but to look at rocks when I'm walking down to town. There are just too many interesting rocks around.
I have lots of little bags of rocks with scraps of paper in them saying where I picked them up. They wouldn’t be considered by many people as being as valuable as the many boxes of rocks I have, but they have special value for me, because of where I picked them up.

I have lots of little bags of rocks with scraps of paper in them saying where I picked them up. They wouldn’t be considered by many people as being as valuable as the many boxes of rocks I have, but they have special value for me, because of where I picked them up.
Exactly!

I turn rotten food into something good to eat by piling it up and rotting it more until its rotten enough to feed to something else that I can eat later.

I get tiny little animals to eat ground up grass seeds mixed with water and, when they’ve burped and farted enough, I kill them all in a fire and eat all of it.

Rats smell? 🤔
From what I remember, they do.

But I was never allowed to keep any. My uncle had some gorgeous white ones, and I couldn't stand the smell of their cage.

Once, I told my mom I needed to buy a new mouse for my pc, and she said she didn't want vermin in the house 🤣

"I coalesce the vapors of human experience into a viable and meaningful comprehension..."

It is a quote from a funny movie...
History of the World, Part 1 (1981)
A Standup Philosopher...

New Threads

Top Bottom