• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Poorly Describe Your Special Interest

Mostly I like making noises, and sometimes writing those noises down so I can save them for later.
Sometimes I also tie random objects to sharp pointy things and feed them to animals.

I sit uncomfortably, and, holding funny shaped pieces of vegetable material, risk getting my fingers pierced by slim sharp things. Then mumble angry and incoherently at the vegetable material and the slim, sharp things when my fingers suffer the indignity of having their blood spilled.

I sit uncomfortably, and, holding funny shaped pieces of vegetable material, risk getting my fingers pierced by slim sharp things. Then mumble angry and incoherently at the vegetable material and the slim, sharp things when my fingers suffer the indignity of having their blood spilled.
Is the “sitting uncomfortably” mandatory?

Is the “sitting uncomfortably” mandatory?
Only mostly if the sharp pointy things keep stabbing your fingers, in which case, your tongue might also decide to stick out of your mouth, and your eyes will start squinting at the pieces of vegetable material and the sharp pointy things.

Only mostly if the sharp pointy things keep stabbing your fingers, in which case, your tongue might also decide to stick out of your mouth, and your eyes will start squinting at the pieces of vegetable material and the sharp pointy things.
I was never really very good at the stabbing with sharp pointy things. OK, not good at stabbing the vegetable material, but quite good at the stabbing your fingers bit. Sorry, not stabbing your fingers - stabbing my fingers. ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom