• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

maxresdefault.jpg

My boss had a rough week at work that week. First one guy drove over a puddle of oil, slid and crashed a forklift into a pillar that supported the roof structure of a large building and bent it. That was not a cheap fix. Then another guy hit a company CEOs brand new Mercedes with a dump truck, really crashed into it. It was the CEOs fault, he drove into a off-limit area, but still. And then I rounded off the week by breaking that $8500 scanner. Sounds like I was working at a clown school, it was a rough week for everyone.
5520A6B1-52AE-4657-919E-68F566D5E287.jpeg

^ There are so many great episodes. I love the one where they all go to therapy (over an argument about doing dishes!), and Dennis has files on all of them that he's kept for years.

New Threads

Top Bottom