• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

Tawny Frogmouth Owl in hiding:

20090109-40d_9946.jpg

I mentioned ee red or Australian red Border collies in another thread. A lot of people think Border collies only come in black and white but they actually come in almost an unlimited variety of colors, as far as dog colors go.

Most people have never seen a brindle one! I have though...

brindle.PNG

147e05a7339bc1ad83ece11d7ff7dd30.jpg

This is also true. I have a squeaky toy graveyard...

Edit: Not literally. But when the squeaky toys have been disemboweled they go to the forbidden cabinet above my fridge. I feel kind of bad throwing them out.
We cannot under any circumstances give Dog V4 a squeaky toy. He becomes so obsessed with it he will not put it down to eat or drink.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-01-14/wa-flooding-truckies-long-distance-supplies/101854008[/URL]
An area the size of France, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands combined under water.

Interesting…

Alcohol restrictions imposed for a week​

With Central Kimberley evacuees stranded in Derby and facing uncertainty over when they can return home, police have reported an increase in alcohol-related anti-social behaviour.

On Thursday, police announced the "difficult decision" of imposing liquor restrictions with immediate effect, prohibiting all sales of takeaway alcohol in Derby for a week, until January 19.

Shire of Derby West Kimberley Councillor Andrew Twaddle said he was proud of how the town had pulled together in challenging circumstances.

"Our first priority in the Shire is to ensure that everyone is safe and healthy," he said.

New Threads

Top Bottom