• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

I admire cleverness, I always have. This story impressed me enough that I wanted to share it. Good friends of mine live on a 20 acre property about 170 Km south west of Darwin and they are fairly self sufficient with food. They breed chooks, ducks and pigs for that purpose.

Darwin City Council just introduced a law banning roosters because of the noise pollution. This created a bit of a storm on a few facebook pages, especially after the RSPCA said that they’re too underfunded and too swamped with other animals and can’t accept chooks.

So the wife, high function ASD1, wrote on facebook about how she’d be happy to take people’s roosters and put them in with her own chooks, but being a pensioner she could only collect them if they gave her a little bit of petrol money. She got quite a few takers.

So far she’s a couple of hundred dollars in front and they’ve also got enough free food to last a couple of months.

5-by-Felix-Kay1.jpg

Hmm.

I wasn't expecting posting this to be that weird.
The video is available on youtube if you click on the
word youtube.

The children's book Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs.

A story that has parts I like (food from the sky )
and aspects that annoy me (what the people learn after
they move from the town of Chewandswallow.)

Here's one that you can listen to without going off site.

New Threads

Top Bottom