• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

One of my new year's resolutions is to experiment with my appearance and clothes some, and with my birthday coming up next month here are a couple pieces some philanthropic loaded fellow autist may feel welcome to contribute
1665366938069630d16175871cbc1a43915530c257_thumbnail_750x.jpg
il_794xN.4006239322_3wjj.jpg
63540363_030_b.jpeg
XXL_p0125970951.jpg
ERS10217_1_1000x.jpg
Screenshot_20230101_192116_Instagram.jpg
download (70).jpeg

I know a music video featuring a skinless robotic doll that might be Chucky... too nightmare-inducing to post though.
Omg. I wish there was a ":eek:" reaction rating on here.

One of my friends actually fooled me with a prank news article about the real-life Annabelle doll escaping from a museum... that was also nightmare-inducing.

An old bloke told me a story once about the scariest thing that ever happened to him. He went fishing with two other old mates up the Elizabeth River, in a 15 foot tinnie.

They had cut the motor and were just drifting with the incoming tide and arguing over wether to stop there or go further upstream when the boat violently bucked and almost threw him out. They all grabbed hold of the sides of the boat and it bucked up in the air twice more.

Then it rose up out of the water next to the boat and he said his very first thought was Sea Monster. It was a water buffalo, they can hold their breath and feed under water. It panicked when a boat parked above it. :)

An old bloke told me a story once about the scariest thing that ever happened to him. He went fishing with two other old mates up the Elizabeth River, in a 15 foot tinnie.

They had cut the motor and were just drifting with the incoming tide and arguing over wether to stop there or go further upstream when the boat violently bucked and almost threw him out. They all grabbed hold of the sides of the boat and it bucked up in the air twice more.

Then it rose up out of the water next to the boat and he said his very first thought was Sea Monster. It was a water buffalo, they can hold their breath and feed under water. It panicked when a boat parked above it. :)
If that was in the far North of Australia I'd be relieved that it wasn't a Salty. This is a salt water crocodile and they can get really big.

New Threads

Top Bottom