• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

Yeah this one is built like a brick wall. A 7 feet tall brick wall.
Those arms can do a bit of damage but it's a feint, a scare tactic to make you step back, it's the back legs you have to worry about. They have very thick padding on their stomachs, humans do not.

Just because an animal is not afraid of you does not mean it's tame. It just means that it has no need to be afraid.

Most golf courses have a bit of rough grass and a few sand traps, ours have a few extra hazards:

Just thought I should add, the advice from that "wildlife expert" is very poor. The roos attack when they see submissive behaviour, trying to run or hide encourages them, emboldens them. Use a stick, club them, force them to submit. Or if they're small enough just kick them in the throat.

Last edited:
Yet more intriguing mathematics for me....

DSCN0995.JPG

I wonder what this is, I was reading some news about the FTX collapse and noticed something called AutismCapital. This is from a newspaper:

"While most drama channels and tea pages operate on YouTube and Instagram, in the business world, Substack and Twitter are the preferred platforms.

In influencer-driven media, community is key. Several crypto tea pages covering the FTX saga operate Discord servers for their followers. As Sam Bankman-Fried took the stage at the New York Times Dealbook conference last month, followers of @AutismCapital dissected the interview in the account’s Discord server. “Rich people laugh at people losing life savings to fraud,” one member posted after the audience laughed at something Bankman-Fried said onstage.

@AutismCapital is the perfect example of a tea page. The account calls itself “Citizen journalism for Crypto” and posts the type of info and commentary you’re not likely to see in traditional news, sometimes because it’s simply not true."

I don't know what Substack is, or Discord, or tea pages, or Dealbook, so I don't know much about this. I just noticed it says Autism Capital, but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with Autism? Wonder what it is.

I don't know what Substack is, or Discord, or tea pages, or Dealbook, so I don't know much about this. I just noticed it says Autism Capital, but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with Autism? Wonder what it is.
I'm exactly the same as you here, I've heard of Discord but none of the others. I do know that some people use the word Autism or Autistic to describe how clever they think they are.

Omg, that is terrifying. I've heard that roos are aggressive though.
I think I heard something once about one breaking into someone's house. Kind of like what bears do around here sometimes which is also scary as hell.
Roos aren't terribly bright, they can be tricked by reflections the same as birds and don't realise it's just a window, but if one gets in to your house it won't be aggressive, just panicked and trying to get out. Unless some idiot raised it by hand and then released it, in which case it will want to live inside. They only eat grass.

Their aggression is part of their training to try and become the dominant male and they will bully anyone they think weaker than themselves. People that are timid or people that demonstrate submissiveness in their body language become targets.

In that video about the golf courses I posted above you'll see one man waving his golf club at them to shoo them away, he won't be attacked, ever. Different body language.

They only eat grass.

Knowing how Australian nature is, I'll bet that somewhere in the Australian outback there is a colony of flesh-eating kangaroos.
And they are probably poisonous too. But no one knows about them because they hunted down and ate all the people who saw them. ;)

Last edited:
Omg, that is terrifying. I've heard that roos are aggressive though.
I think I heard something once about one breaking into someone's house. Kind of like what bears do around here sometimes which is also scary as hell.

Crushing metal buckets for fun. :fearscream: Probably warming up for a fight. I think his eyes are saying "come at me bro". :)

1673000136887.png

BODBEAR.jpg

Looks like a cute cuddly koala bit it's carnivorous and it has armour plated bum cheeks. It waits for unsuspecting tourists to walk underneath it's tree. Then it drops.

New Threads

Top Bottom