• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

Money talks. Our fight for independence, Eureka Stockade, was a minor scuffle involving about 2 dozen people. Managing a colony on the other side of the world was costing England a fortune and they were glad to see the back of us. Any excuse was good enough and they even encouraged us to form our own government.

Managing a colony on the other side of the world
I like to imagine the sorts of conversations that might have happened during these sorts of events. The English response seemed to be, "Well why didn't you say so? Put the kettle on and we'll discuss the westminster system.".

Last edited:
The only two legged dogs I've seen also had wheels. I thought this one was going to be like a funniest home video I saw years ago, a doberman that didn't like getting it's back feet wet on the grass so it would walk across the lawn on front legs only.

It surprised me to see it really did only have two legs.

A new definition of the term Light Table:

7584c50ca38564b1703684ceed6c7d8a.jpeg

^ There is no disgust reaction. I guess it's informative, to be aware of "Beanz Pizza," but warning is more appropriate. You reminded me of this:

Ewwwww!
I know that's satire obviously lol but the hot pink pizza almost made me gag... the sad thing is, people really do eat things like that... I don't know if it's at Domino's or somewhere else, but the chocolate pizzas really do exist and they're as gross as you would imagine.

I don't know if it's at Domino's or somewhere else, but the chocolate pizzas really do exist and they're as gross as you would imagine.

That be Pizza Hut.

About 15-20 years ago here they used to have AYCE pizza buffets and at the end there's be the "dessert pizzas"

Frankly, it's a lot of carbs.

Remember green and purple ketchup?

heinz-ez-squirt-275.jpg
I loved those! For some reason my brain has a strange phenomenon where it believes pink, red and purple foods taste better. Sorry, Starbursts.
Wasn't there a Shrek-themed green ketchup at some point?

This is what I was thinking of... I remember the normal EZ Squirt colorful ketchup but I remembered there being a Shrek-branded one when I was younger.

maxresdefault.jpg

Remember this??

maxresdefault.jpg

This one carries a trigger warning. Don't watch this if you A) are scared easily or B) fear spiders.

Someone has sent me this before and I LOVE this video. I couldn't stop laughing either.
It would be funny if I did this with my dogs, especially since most of them are huge...

@Outdated, I learned now that you Australians have a shark that walks on land. So you're relaxing on the beach, trying to keep the snakes, spiders and alligators away and then this thing just strolls out of the ocean and bites your foot off. :) Australian nature really wants to kill everyone.

I learned now that you Australians have a shark that walks on land.
Accelerated evolution, most of the tourists are too scared to go in the water and the poor sharks were starving. They've had a good start to the new year though, averaging better than one drowning a day at the moment. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom