• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

It's 10:00 pm and it's still pretty warm, but a storm is rolling in and sometime over the next hour I expect the temperature to plummet by 20 degrees. The weather feels really weird and my knee is giving warnings about it.

screen02.jpg

[Edit] 11:15, temperature's plummeting, air conditioner has been switched off. Peace and quiet again.

Last edited:
Many years ago we had a wildlife expert who used to do TV shows showcasing Australian animals, Harry Butler. In one of his shows he says "Let's see what in here." and shoves his hand in to a hollow log. Then all of a sudden he freezes and goes very white in the face, while still remaining very still he looks in to the camera and says "I've done a very silly thing here children, never put your hands where you can't see them.".

Then the scene cuts and he's sitting in a tent with his hand and arm bandaged to the elbow and he's patting a baby crocodile. I don't think this is the actual episode, I just grabbed one of them to give you an idea:

^ There is no disgust reaction. I guess it's informative, to be aware of "Beanz Pizza," but warning is more appropriate. You reminded me of this:

^ before my reactions to certain ingredients got bad I used to use spicy baked beans as a pasta sauce with grated cheese on top. Well, I liked it!

New Threads

Top Bottom