• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Riddles

Boogs should just change his name to Edward Nigma already.
Agree. All you posters and guessers are doing great at trying to think outside the box. Many of the other guesses for these riddles could be correct, too, but just was not the answer the various posters were thinking of.

@Boogs Are you sure that you don't want to post one yourself? It would be your turn.

Last edited:
Tell me to stay
And I shall not go away.
Order me to fly
And I can not comply
I can not go up. I can not go down.
Nor can I ever turn around
What am I ?

Boogs should just change his name to Edward Nigma already.
Or just plain 'fun spoiler' - I spent about 30 minutes last night desperately trying to think of a riddle in case I was correct, and all I got for my trouble was a headache! Sorry - if I'm spoiling things not having a riddle please say! I just have a compulsion to solve things, and all propriety (and sense) goes out the window! (🙄).

@Boogs Are you sure that you don't want to post one yourself? It would be your turn.
I honestly wish I could. I'm very reactive as opposed to proactive - give me a topic I can work with and I'll pull it to pieces with glee, ask me to come up with something out of the blue, and it's blank mind time! 😵

Or he could be batman since he's solving them.😁
I can only do very specific types - e.g. the ducks and the beetle one's I would never ever have got, not in a million years! The others were much easier because the logic connections were there. Not too big an abstraction so lots of connections available to plough through, ChatBooGS has been trained on that sort of material!

change his name to Edward Nigma already.
I see myself more as an Arthur Fleck myself! 😉

Last edited:
Not hummingbird. I will guess again as I misread it. So maybe a very cold penguin.

Last edited:
They would be things.

Last edited:
Many large non-living things might satisfy that riddle, so will think of some unique answer.

Last edited:
The present (though someone said time so not likely that either.)

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom