• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Riddles

Metal filings?

I’m trying to think what there could be millions of to fit in ones hand. It would have to be small. That the items are razor sharp narrows down options.
Metal filings and shavings are sharp, shavings are bigger than filings. While individuals sharp and pointy, fillings do sort of feel soft when a big pile is in the hand.
IMG_2280.jpeg

A powder indeed are we when millions of us in thy hand abide
Yet within our silica frames a living thing did once reside.

Shall I my answer now provide
Tis the question you may now decide
If you wish my answer now to see
And no longer wondering what it be
Four or more shall so now say
Or else this game continue to play.

@1ForAll 🏆

A diatom exoskeleton which is made of silica is sharp like a razor
Yet soft it feels when millions of them as diatomaceous earth sit inside thy hand.

It is used as an alternative form of insecticide therefore a flea upon it would not wish to be.

@1ForAll 🏆

A diatom exoskeleton which is made of silica is sharp like a razor
Yet soft it feels when millions of them as diatomaceous earth sit inside thy hand.

It is used as an alternative form of insecticide therefore a flea upon it would not wish to be.
I needed the sand and flea tips, so thanks to those who gave those. I will come up with an original riddle within an hour or two.

In a crowd, you will notice me.
In class that will give you another clue.
I can be a team or an army
Or a flock or a fleet, six for you!

A group of six or team of six
No.

Clue #1: The two word answer I am looking for is more apt to be less spoken in Math, Science, Phys. Ed. and History class, but they may be used there

Clue#2: Six of something is found somewhere in my original riddle,

Last edited:
In a crowd, you will notice me.
In class that will give you another clue.
I can be a team or an army
Or a flock or a fleet, six for you!
No.

Clue #1: The two word answer I am looking for is more apt to be less spoken in Math, Science, Phys. Ed. and History class, but they may be used there

Clue#2: Six of something is found somewhere in the original riddle
Concerning clue #2 (crowd,class,team,army,flock,fleet) are six examples of grouping catergories but not sure how this applies

Concerning clue #1
Half dozen would be six in two words but would that sufficiently denote the above list of words?

Concerning clue #1
Half dozen would be six in two words but would that sufficiently denote the above list of words?
Nice try, but I will give a third clue.

#3. You will notice I left a certain subject off clue #1. Think of that class and a 2 word phrase that could be spoken there about those 6 words.

English and Literature are missing from the list of classes

New Threads

Top Bottom