• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Run inside? Run outside? Runner's High?

Boy, this summer has been hot. I know l will resume jogging, l have been home just using walking pad, but it ignites my body to wanting to jog.

Boy, this summer has been hot. I know l will resume jogging, l have been home just using walking pad, but it ignites my body to wanting to jog.
Yes in the morning when I go out it is so hot and humid last weekend I had a scare pretty much heat exhaustion was so dehydrated not good but be careful running in this weather I will continue but I will still go out really early in the morning and make sure I'm hydrated

Early morning, l totally get that. I can't do the afternoon heat anymore. I hit the gym at 7:30 am- to avoid afternoon's sweltering sweatbath. I didn't sleep last nite due to insomnia, but l still jogged as fast as my wiggly piggly legs would allow.

I don't run very well but I like to do what I call galloping (one foot in front of the other and hop forward repeatedly until you get where you are going). Sometimes I just go up and down the hallway like that while listening to music. Does anyone else relate to doing that?

I don't run very well but I like to do what I call galloping (one foot in front of the other and hop forward repeatedly until you get where you are going). Sometimes I just go up and down the hallway like that while listening to music. Does anyone else relate to doing that?
I love the feeling of this movement. I do it when I am excited.

New Threads

Top Bottom