• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Say something random about the above poster

Reciting this through a striped traffic cone that looks like very much like the one the cat in the hat wears:

I WANDERED lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze. (William Wordsworth)

Last edited:
Mia knows a great deal about the cat in the hat because the cat in the hat lives in the basement of Mia's local library, disguised as an illustration in a book, and Mia visits the cat in the hat every day to feed it bookworms :)

inabox actually believes they are a cat. As such they like sleeping in boxes (as all cats do) and has a habit of leaving half eaten birds on their neighbour's doorstep.

Eagerly opens their front door every morning in the hope that they too have been blessed with a delightful half eaten bird

talks to badgers in greek = got deerstalker? ask bing.
but only = no butyl.
on Wednesdays during Ramadan =and a daydreaming sun wonders

Has been on holiday to the end of the rainbow several times, despite the myth that the end of the rainbow is unreachable

Actually lives in a castle but doesn't want anyone to know, just in case they'd want to come for a holiday and pitch their silly caravans in the beautifully manicured grounds.

Tree has been visiting this thread every day since her last post in the hope that she might learn something new about herself from the following poster. She can now get a good night's sleep, having finally got her answer.

zurb occasionally enters a trance where he whispers the secret location of a nasal hair which fell from the Buddha's nose at the exact moment the bodhi leaf which accompanied the awakening of true enlightenment brushed his brow while tiny elegant origami tigers fall fluttering from his motionless mouth.

never leaves consciousness
because she shouts
most of the well known hidden places
of leathery scales
some of them rising
within Mohammad's rump
before or slightly after
several tentacles
disassociated from
the collapse of ignorance
welded to her foot
before a huge sloppy
steel mouse
jumped raucously
toward her flexible planar impenetrability.

On this day in history, tree ate her lunch. On another day in history, tree was 5 minutes late for dinner. On yet another day in history, tree had cornflakes for breakfast. .... Hey, that reminds me. I wonder what's going on in the boring thread?

is one of the many people secretly commissioned to paint all the tree leaves in the world green, an operation funded by a small wealthy cabal of two foot high giraffes. This is just one small facet of a much larger grand conspiracy to keep the truth from the populace, the truth being........Every leaf of every tree are all actually pure gold, duhn...duhn....daaaa.

i have always thought the whole will to power Nietzsche thing kinda counterintuitive as to me it seems to manifest as part of our primate desire to increase, status, social position etc as opposed to reasoning why that is important and not silly.

Makes elaborate bears out of colourful exotic bugs

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom