• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Say something random about the above poster

AsperDragon is jealous he didn't think of it first. He figures it must be more comfortable than his usual polar bear outfit which he wears just incase he meets any penguins hiding in his freezer.

Last edited:
is concerned that someone will find the giant 90's style japanese robot suit she keeps in the backyard shed which she uses to zurrooompphh around, fight Godzilla and give young children epileptic seizures with.

MMPR_Dinozord_Megazord.jpg

Painstakingly engraved the complete works of Leo Tolstoy onto a single grain of rice and fed it to her cat. Her cat then went on to write a dissertation on Tolstoy which is now considered required reading in most literary institutes.

Colby_the_College_Cat.jpg

Is currently designing a range of footwear for hedgehogs, which he hopes will be a huge hit in Cambodia, Uruguay and on the moon Hyperion, where he believes the tartan wellies will be particularly popular.

Each morning makes the shape of a police car out of cardboard, felt tip pens, crate paper and bottle caps, then attaches a pair of rainbow suspenders and hangs it over her shoulders and runs around town yelling WEEWOOWEEWOO WEEWOO trying to pull cars over to give them tickets made of processed cheese

Was last seen using his qwerty keyboard just an hour ago in planet AspiesCentral. Don't worry, that is perfectly normal in this day and age. He was seen driving a cardboard box car that metalminx24 designed for him on a nice sunny day......

Loves to pick his nose n eat the snot, he even sings a little song he made up while doin it....its gooey gooey gooey n its chewy chewy chewy num num num

Each morning makes the shape of a police car out of cardboard, felt tip pens, crate paper and bottle caps, then attaches a pair of rainbow suspenders and hangs it over her shoulders and runs around town yelling WEEWOOWEEWOO WEEWOO trying to pull cars over to give them tickets made of processed cheese
Tee heeee! If I could get away with that...!

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do qwerty or metalminx, but it doesn't really matter because they have both independently developed a process for forcing lemons through pencil sharpeners for that extra sharp taste.

Makes advernture parks for ants and spiders out of tooth picks and dental floss.

Vinca
Has come so close to what I really used to do when I was about 7 years old.
(I loved to let Daddy Long Legs walk from one of my forearms to another.
And I made Island Paradises for ants in our goldfish pond.
That meant I picked up ants and put them on the lily pads.)

Here are some anagrams for the 2 words 'SPARKLY THINGS'

knightly rasps
knightly spars
shrinks ply tag
knights sly par
knights sly rap
shrink ply stag
sink play tags
shrink gyp last
shrink gyp salt
shrink gyp slat
shrank ply gist
shrank spy gilt
shrank gyp slit
shrank gyp silt
shrank gyp list
Thanks spy girl. :)

Tree names all the mushrooms which grow in her garden. Currently they all have Russian names. They are labelled with sticky notes, just in case she forgets after a cosy night in with a bottle of sloe gin.

Vinca
Has come so close to what I really used to do when I was about 7 years old.
(I loved to let Daddy Long Legs walk from one of my forearms to another.
And I made Island Paradises for ants in our goldfish pond.
That meant I picked up ants and put them on the lily pads.)

Here are some anagrams for the 2 words 'SPARKLY THINGS'

knightly rasps
knightly spars
shrinks ply tag
knights sly par
knights sly rap
shrink ply stag
sink play tags
shrink gyp last
shrink gyp salt
shrink gyp slat
shrank ply gist
shrank spy gilt
shrank gyp slit
shrank gyp silt
shrank gyp list
Thanks spy girl. :)

It's so sweet that you used to make Island Paradises for the ants :) . And thank you for such a thoughtful list of anagrams :).

Has her own 'Tree Appreciation Society', mainly made up of all the various creeping, crawling living things that she has been kind to in her lifetime, and also some AC members too :)

Edit, to add

metalminx24 stores all her creativity in her right big toe and if someone steps on it, music, poetry, unicorn and flowers apear out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Vinca makes night-vision goggles for elderly anteaters, which help them to find food during their twilight years. The patent describes the goggles as ' Saving Ant-Guzzling Geriatrics...Yippee!' or SAGGY, which is very apt for elderly anteaters.

has perfected a unique ski jump landing technique whereby she comes to a graceful halt by landing at a precise angle on her nose, performs three nasal pirouettes and finishes by falling forwards perfectly making the sound splat

Takes a water spray bottle to the cinema with him, so that if the people sitting infront are being to noisey, he can make a loud sneezing sound whilst simultaneously spraying the water bottle over them.

New Threads

Top Bottom