• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sex

it should be obvious as to why autistic women won't have difficulty getting into a relationship as much as an autistic man will

Because they are inert objects without any standards,
compelled to accept whatever male happens to move
in their direction?

😐

You might want to consider that females may feel burdened by
the constraint to appear approachable but not assertive lest
they be labeled sluts.

reminds me, i will never forget this comment, i saw guy being angry and upset over the unfairness of being a man when it comes to dating, one guy wrote to him and said "what are you gonna do, try to become president and enact a law that women have to approach men?", that made me very angry

If you look similar to your profile pic, you are particularly attractive. So, it may be easier for you to get sex than some of us, and that helps too. And having knowledge about risk tolerance and what kind of things one can take.

I look exactly like my pic, but I don't really consider myself particularly physically attractive, but I do have a decent personality, I think. That said, I tend to move in a number of sex-positive communities, which has certainly helped my 'body-count'.

I look exactly like my pic, but I don't really consider myself particularly physically attractive, but I do have a decent personality, I think. That said, I tend to move in a number of sex-positive communities, which has certainly helped my 'body-count'.
Well, if you happen to be in the US, in Philly, . . . and if you're into guys. . . . ;) (pray) (sigh)

New Threads

Top Bottom