• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Statistics: Covid & Vaccines

Just vaccinate the people that are genetically able to get it, If you are east indian 85% of population has genetics
Chinese I have no idea no information available central African no genes or very small for covid. Either way it is here to stay endemic.

Went to dentist yesterday temperature was OK for number of weeks. Today temperature was 37.1 most of office
east indian diaspora, it appears they are carriers and I quickly get infected, should be back to normal by tomorrow.
Fails at 2 sigma level.

Last edited:
Just vaccinate the people that are genetically able to get it, If you are east indian 85% of population has genetics
Chinese I have no idea no information available central African no genes or very small for covid. Either way it is here to stay endemic.
I guess most of us know now cause we got covid at least once. But do we know about future strands of covid?

I guess most of us know now cause we got covid at least once. But do we know about future strands of covid?
My wife has never got covid not even close no change in body temperature in years. latest strand took me one day if that is what it was. only 2 sigma. 10% chance.

What puzzles me statistically is that from what I've read, more or less the number of cases of Covid during the pandemic were quite similar to the number of cases of influenza, but during that same period of time, the number of cases of influenza were negligible.

A doctor had to decide which cases were which virus not easy to differentiate. Here in Ontario I have no idea how this was done. Just noticed after, Two years of data collection changed algorithm to six sigma shrunk down to three days of not getting covid. probability of one in a million if genetically capable of getting it. I guess a lot of decisions were based on the positive covid tests. A real definitive way is visual differentiation of the virus using a electron micro scope most hospitals do not have this.

A doctor had to decide which cases were which virus not easy to differentiate. Here in Ontario I have no idea how this was done. Just noticed after, Two years of data collection changed algorithm to six sigma shrunk down to three days of not getting covid. probability of one in a million if genetically capable of getting it. I guess a lot of decisions were based on the positive covid tests. A real definitive way is visual differentiation of the virus using a electron micro scope most hospitals do not have this.

The lab test for influenza (swab up the nasal cavity) has been a proven and accurate testing method for at least 10 years to my knowledge. Maybe in certain cases the flu test wasn't done and like you're saying, the doctor had to make a judgement call (flu or covid?). But the statistically puzzling part is that the flu numbers should have been somewhere around what they are annually and Covid cases, on top of that. That's not what happened from my understanding. Flu "disappears" during that time and Covid cases end up being pretty similar to annual flu cases.

One difference you have to take in consideration covid is airborne influenza is not having an engineering back ground I noticed this from the beginning, Yes masks worked at least inside. Covid would spread quickly in bars. My edge was having both a microbiology and engineering back ground. Influenza spreads more by physical contact.

One difference you have to take in consideration covid is airborne influenza is not having an engineering back ground I noticed this from the beginning, Yes masks worked at least inside. Covid would spread quickly in bars. My edge was having both a microbiology and engineering back ground. Influenza spreads more by physical contact.

From Wikipedia:

"People who are infected can transmit influenza viruses through breathing, talking, coughing, and sneezing, which spread respiratory droplets and aerosols that contain virus particles into the air. A person susceptible to infection can contract influenza by coming into contact with these particles.[17][39] Respiratory droplets are relatively large and travel less than two meters before falling onto nearby surfaces. Aerosols are smaller and remain suspended in the air longer, so they take longer to settle and can travel further.[39][4] Inhalation of aerosols can lead to infection,[40] but most transmission is in the area about two meters around an infected person via respiratory droplets[10] that come into contact with mucosa of the upper respiratory tract.[40]"

The mistake made was covid was more like the measles virus which really screwed up the virologists, but not the engineers. Covid particles would stay airborne longer. Viruses are also very fragile soap and water wipe will destroy them unlike other microbes. To understand and how covid particles move air flow via Navier-stokes is more applicable then it would be for influenza. Why airplanes do not crash and stay airborne. Fortunately I can visualize this stuff in my head, used it to visualize pigment particles when making ink and how it affected colour using Reynolds number. If Dr. Fauci had not been so arrogant he would have figured it out.

Last edited:
My wife has never got covid not even close no change in body temperature in years. latest strand took me one day if that is what it was. only 2 sigma. 10% chance.
My symptoms were terrible for a year, long covid, and the meds they gave me didn't work except temporarily then return to symptoms. It depleted the nutrients out of my body, it's creepy. I don't want to have it again as there's no treatment so far and taking some meds such long term can be bad. If it healed in a month or so it would've been much better.

I get it for a day or two even after testing positive suspect my double AB positive blood type effect on my immune system gives me protection, reacts quickly raising my body temperature which destroys the virus in a matter of hours. my biggest fear is injecting foreign materials in my body causing an immune response causing transverse myelitis, already happened once not interested in a repeat. Either way I am an anomaly if you want to solve puzzles follow the anomalies. must admit for statistical analysis you need fairly large sample sizes and my blood type combination is rare.

Last edited:
Your blood sounds like it could be Covid sanitizer. But I doubt that, like it sounds wild. And I feel like they would've known by now.

There's gotta be something with the immune system winning so fast. What are you eating lol

AB blood is excluded from most studies too rare. Noticed this at the very beginning was a common criticism. Both parent being AB and inheriting their blood types is even rarer. For minimum statistics you nee a sample size of 25 when my brother passed away he shared my blood type only 60 other people on the transplant list could take any of his organs. So good luck for any researcher collecting samples of people like me for a study. blood type, people in general, and our immune systems are closely connected. Unless your one of us my blood if transfused. will kill you. Well known why it is not transfused to any body else. I doubt this is what destroys the virus, but it is a marker.
Experiments are not done randomly in science, they are expensive need considerable planning. I any one would have spotted this it would have been the Max Planck institute in Germany. where a lot of the research was done during covid. I know a lot of North Koreans have this blood type, good luck getting samples. They state they had very low or no covid, who knows. All I know If I go to a gathering with a East Asian person my temperature goes up within a day or two. Weird my immune system is prejudiced.

Last edited:
"AB blood is excluded from most studies too rare." Because there arent enough people, or at all in studies with it?

"All I know If I go to a gathering with a East Asian person my temperature goes up within a day or two. Weird my immune system is prejudiced." Indeed, makes no sense it would be selective.

In the past studies were done on men only was not that long ago The immune system is not the issue, East Asians have a a genetic reason which makes them able to get covid easily and be come carriers, Unfortunately I catch it easily, and can overcome it easily, worse part I live in a city with a huge East Asian population. Does not bother me much, Screws up my daily walk weakens me a bit. One time my oxygen level concurrently dropped to 90% If it got any lower would have had to go to hospital up again next day.

New Threads

Top Bottom