• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Summer or Winter?

Summer or Winter?

• Summer

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Winter

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Both

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

Joshua the Writer

Very Nerdy Guy, Any Pronouns
V.I.P Member
Do you guys prefer summer or winter? I honestly prefer winter. I hate the summer heat. It makes me feel icky. Plus, when it's winter, I can finally wear my brown leather jacket. I'd probably post a pic of me wearing it sometime later when I get the chance.

I want to wear jackets all the time, I wish were it somewhere around 50-55 degrees everywhere I went, indoors and out.

My favorite season is actually fall, but given the options, I slightly prefer summer over winter. I can handle heat and sweat way better than cold.

Words do not exist in any language to accurately describe my utter loathing of all that is cold.

Except dairy products. Those can be cold.

I can handle cold much better than I can handle heat and humidity. Actually, it's really the humidity we get in summer in my area that really gets me. I hate feeling even remotely damp, so I can't stand sweating at all and hate when the air itself feels damp. A dry heat, I could probably handle better.

Autumn and winter. When the clocks revert back to GMT and not set at BST.

Dark evenings, dark nights and dark early mornings - bliss.

Cold - not so blissful but I have plenty of coats, hats, gloves, socks and boots.

Autumn and winter. When the clocks revert back to GMT and not set at BST.

Dark evenings, dark nights and dark early mornings - bliss.

Cold - not so blissful but I have plenty of coats, hats, gloves, socks and boots.

Good point. I prefer summer myself, but those bright early mornings make getting a good night's sleep a challenge at times. Those dark mornings being one of the good things about late fall and winter.

Summer I think. Winter where I am is impossibly long and the snow remains until May. Although I do like many aspects of winter, it's less easy be outside in the winter than summer or fall. There are the boots and gloves and hat and coat, and the layers of clothing involved that have to be put on and taken off several times per day. It can be frustrating as well as time-consuming.

I should have mentioned that I live in California. The difference between winter and summer is quite small.

I should have mentioned that I live in California. The difference between winter and summer is quite small.

I lived in California for several years before moving to the high desert.

When people asked what the weather was like there, I'd usually answer, "Yes. We have weather." :p

Funny to think it could get hotter in Bay Area micro-climates than in the high desert. o_O

Do you guys prefer summer or winter? I honestly prefer winter. I hate the summer heat. It makes me feel icky. Plus, when it's winter, I can finally wear my brown leather jacket. I'd probably post a pic of me wearing it sometime later when I get the chance.
Being asleep apart from that it can be any time

i voted Both. I like winter but get tired of it then look forward to summer....where i enjoy it at first and then look forward to the winter.

That is easy, winter all the way. Like Judge, I live in a high desert. At least it is dry, I could not handle the heat and humidity of the southeast of the USA. For me, it is a lot easier to warm up if you are cold than it is to cool down if you are hot.

That is easy, winter all the way. Like Judge, I live in a high desert. At least it is dry, I could not handle the heat and humidity of the southeast of the USA. For me, it is a lot easier to warm up if you are cold than it is to cool down if you are hot.
I live in South Carolina. At least it's not Arizona levels of hot where I live during the summer. I heard you can use your driveway as a way to cook your eggs in Arizona.

New Threads

Top Bottom