• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Summer or Winter?

Summer or Winter?

• Summer

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Winter

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Both

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Whenever I go take a walk at Congaree swamp with my family, the mosquitoes seem to target me in particular.
it’s a vitamin B12 in your blood ,it’s what attracts them ,when I was in Kakadu National Park ,the indigenous people were the only ones who didn’t get bitten ,different diet .

Whenever I go take a walk at Congaree swamp with my family, the mosquitoes seem to target me in particular.
I remember you mentioning, within a different thread, that your Mom uses essential oils for various situations. If she happens to have lemon and eucalyptus oils in the house, you could use them to make a natural, quite effective, mosquito repellent, by mixing them together, then adding 1 part of the lemon-eucalyptus oil to, about, 10 parts sunflower oil. It isn't necessary to coat your entire body, of course. Should you proceed to make the repellent - since lemon and eucalyptus are both, quite strong and could irritate sensitive skin, I would begin by doing a patch test of sorts, on a one-inch area of your arm, or the like.

Last edited:
It already feels like summer is over here. Over the past week the weather feels like it has really changed. It's already dropped below freezing not too far from here. I've seen a lot of trees turn this week too. Makes me sad. It's too early.

Well that was an easy one.

Summer is fab and fun and generally gives people a lift.

Winter is cold wet and depressing AND has Christmas.

Yet people have voted twice as much in favour of Winter.

Yeah, I know...

New Threads

Top Bottom