• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

halloween-quotes-and-saying-1.jpg

(Not written by me)

I think such ludicrous thoughts at times.
For example, do you ever think the Queen of England has been laid in bed, pulled the covers up so that just her head is showing then shouted to her husband "Phillip! Look at me - I'm a stamp!"

039stamp_468x541.jpg

I doubt it. :D

Last edited:
(Not written by me)

I love it when you're walking along and you catch snippets of other people's conversations, because it can really get you giggling. Here's a few I've heard.

*Woman walking past me with an angry look on her face* "I hate Times New Roman!"
(Well, someone is livid about font. :D)

*An elderly couple are sitting on a bench together*
Woman: "Did you enjoy that play, dear?"
Man: I did. You know, it was almost as good as a nice bit of Stilton".
(How funny is that? - this man is comparing theatrical entertainment with cheese!)

Last edited:
I think such ludicrous thoughts at times.
For example, do you ever think the Queen of England has been laid in bed, pulled the covers up so that just her head is showing then shouted to her husband "Phillip! Look at me - I'm a stamp!"

039stamp_468x541.jpg

I doubt it. :D
That's a Russell Howard joke!

New Threads

Top Bottom