• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

What year is that from? Crazy to see how expensive those are considering you get ones with way more storage handed out like pens with logos on as a form of advertising now.
2001 at the implementation of USD 2.0. I got the deal of the day on a Lexar 256 compact flash card a year later that was $29.95

Around 2003,my first desktop that was a hotrod was a 900mhz chipset 512 ram handbuild that was overclocked to 1,000 mhz. It ran really hot and was unstable when it was working hard,but I needed the speed and set up additional cooling.I ran that crappy Windows Me for the OS that was hard but not impossible to tame. It had a raging 40 gb hard disc that seemed impossibly huge at the time and was partitioned to keep saved data from being exposed to the war games the geeks used to play online with the operating system.
I taught myself how to build a virus that could be embedded into a jpeg that slipped past the best antiviral programs of the day that sent a command to ignore the bios command to look for the boot sector upon startup.Using Yahoo chat was a big deal back then and I was a chat room warrior with forced entry programs to bust into a chat room and not get booted out. I ran multiple profiles in the rooms I was in to keep the trolls under control and would have fake chat profiles of pretty girls as the bait. The trolls usually tormented the females we chatted with and always asked if the girls had any naked pictures of themselves to share. I trashed a lot of computers running that detail. I was just cutting my teeth as a builder and learning the ropes at the time and thought I was a wizard. :D

maxtor 170.jpg

I really love kids.
Something that bothers me, though; Why is it when a woman gets pregnant, everyone wants to rub her baby bump?

Woman: *Rubbing the woman's bump* Well done - you must be so proud. :)

No-one wants to rub her boyfriend/husband's dick though, do they?

Woman: *Rubbing the man's dick* Well done, well done.
Husband: Aah, it was easy, it was easy. :D
Woman: *Continues rubbing* When's it coming? When's it coming?
Husband: Well if you keep doing that, any moment now!

421001_3167408740067_961055688_n.jpg

But this might be a joke only people from my area will somewhat understand. See, it's that time of the year again where we celebrate "Carneval" which is like carnival in Rio, just with less attractive women, more scruffy looking clowns, public drunkeness and sex in public. And then there's horrible music. It's a tradition in these areas (southern part of The Netherlands, parts of Belgium and parts of Germany). I'm not a big fan of it, not because I hate dressed up people or anything (I do enjoy Halloween) but it's mosltly the overly exaggerated tone that comes with it where everyone is pounding drums on the street and whatnot. Considering my town has the biggest parade of the province, it's a bit of big deal here... I'll happily escape from it all (which plenty of people do and go on holidays for a week or so at this time of the year)

As I was out with friends last night I ended up making a remark which was harsh and hilarious... still laughing about it and probably gets a chuckle from a few folks here as well.

Situation; my friend, his wife, a female friend of his wife and me are going out and we were having a chat

Me; "My dad said he'll see me tomorrow and I told him, maybe monday... afterall with all these festivities and drunk folks, who knows where I'll end up"
My friend: "Well, you could always end up in bed with her" (pointing at his wife's female friend)
Me: "In that case I would hope she'll keep on that Guy Fawkes mask she's wearing now"

As pointed out in another thread (https://www.aspiescentral.com/threads/the-last-thing-that-made-you-laugh.1383/page-78#post-285647) there are some festivities going on here where people dress up and she was wearing a V for Vendetta Guy Fawkes mask.

All 4 of us laughed so hard, including the girl I blatantly told to keep a mask on in bed...

I've come to the conclusion that I can get away with this kind of crap because for some odd reason I know how to place remarks at the right time rather than blurt them out for the sake of shocking someone with crudeness. Well that... and the fact that people who know me in real life know I'm far from subtle when it comes to jokes, comments and remarks

There's something I've noticed that we do, and we only do it when we go on holiday to warm places; we walk around the shops half-naked.
I'm serious; women will be dressed in a swimsuit and a sarong, while blokes will be dressed in a pair of speedos and some sandals - just strolling around the shops and picking stuff up.

Man: "Look at that, love - ain't that nice?"

You wouldn't do that at home though, would you? Walking around your local supermarket in your underpants and picking stuff up.

Man: "Look love - they've got sausages"

That's some people's idea of a bad dream; walking around the high street in their underwear.

Woman: *Wakes up in a cold sweat and gasping*
Man: What's the matter, love?
Woman: Terrible dream - I was naked in the high street.
Man: Were you on your holidays?
Woman: Yeah?
Man: Well that's alright then.

I parked in a multi-story car park recently to do some shopping.
I've noticed there's a sign when your entering the multi-story car park that says "Maximum Height"

The thing is, it shows you the sign again when you're leaving the car park.

1449643459638.jpg

Bit late now, isn't it?

I parked in a multi-story car park recently to do some shopping.
I've noticed there's a sign when your entering the multi-story car park that says "Maximum Height"

The thing is, it shows you the sign again when you're leaving the car park.

1449643459638.jpg

Bit late now, isn't it?
Is there any other way into the car park?

New Threads

Top Bottom