• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

7457261_4_l.jpg

Sometimes you do just have to vote for the Wicked Witch of the East.
O-Ee-Yah! Eoh-Ah!

Someone's boxer dog was resting its chin on the open window of a car at a stop light. He looked so sad and pitiful, and every time I would talk to him he would smile, but then his funny little jowels would fall back onto the window ledge and he would just give me this pleading looks for more attention. I was talking to him and laughing until the light changed.
I wonder if his owner knew this dog is cheating on them with strangers at the crosswalk.

I have access to a large number of children's names in my job. Each day I look up all the new accounts and correct any obvious mistakes. (Fun fact: "Nevaeh" is usually code for "my mother was about 15 when she gave birth to me". That's why I've only seen three of them in five years at 60-or-so accounts per day.)

Today, though, I saw a name that is a word that I've only ever seen in Penthouse Forum.

Quim

I just hope it's a spelling mistake that someone made twice. And I checked dictionary.com to see if it had some sort of non-obscene meaning. (It doesn't.)

I have access to a large number of children's names in my job. Each day I look up all the new accounts and correct any obvious mistakes. (Fun fact: "Nevaeh" is usually code for "my mother was about 15 when she gave birth to me". That's why I've only seen three of them in five years at 60-or-so accounts per day.)

Today, though, I saw a name that is a word that I've only ever seen in Penthouse Forum.

Quim

I just hope it's a spelling mistake that someone made twice. And I checked dictionary.com to see if it had some sort of non-obscene meaning. (It doesn't.)

aw that's just cruel, the poor wee mite.

Quim

Maybe they thought "Quimby" too old fashioned or formal.

What the woman who named her daughter 'Vegina' was thinking
I don't really know. I saw that name when I was working in the
office (Social Service Department). Virginia, maybe?

All I could think was she'd have a boy next and name him 'Panis.'

All I could think was she'd have a boy next and name him 'Panis.'

I named him after the Formula 1 driver, honest.

I checked the application, which wasn't available yesterday. Not a spelling error. I also checked a few non-English languages - specifically Spanish, which is one side of the family. It apparently means "chem". But relatively few Canadians speak Spanish. Our version of Sesame Street would replace Spanish segments with French. And the perogy song.

A discussion on football (what else...)

Andy - "I still think Giants are the best."

Ryan -"You're just biased."

Brad - "Dad's got two bums???"

New Threads

Top Bottom