• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

OK, this is a setup-punchline thing. I won't make you sit through 20+ minutes of video.

Setup is about from 5:50 to 6:00.

Punchline is a little after 21:30.

Actual NCAA tournament matchup: Maryland Terrapins vs. South Dakota State Jackrabbits.

Tortoises vs. Hares

The second-best matchup possible, behind CSU-Bakersfield Roadrunners vs. South Dakota Coyotes. And that's never happening.

Last edited:
Just been walking home from the shops and, while walking past a line of cars, I saw that in one of them the owner has put the seat up against the steering wheel.
...I don't think that's going to fool even the most amateur criminal.

Criminal: *Manages to steals the car keys - left foolishly near the front door - and unlocks the car before opening the driver's door*
"Oh no! they've put the seat up against the steering wheel...oh well, I'll have to squeeze in".

Look at Captain America and try not to giggle.

tumblr_lqg3r7xmJA1r26ikeo1_1280.png

UPDATE: Just seen this and decided to add it because it cracked me up so much.
You'll like it more if you've seen Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

3a329c4a671780b7c5d01193a582b54c.jpg

Last edited:
I watched a repeat of Mrs Brown's Boys last night on BBC 1, one of the funniest things ever! I can see how some people might think it's a bit offensive though, Mrs Brown does swear a lot, but that's why the show's always on post-watershed, after 9 PM, so all the kids and sensitive old dears who complain about "objectionable" content on TV are in Bed!

There's a radio station in these parts that dedicates an hour each night to instrumental versions of popular songs; I gather that they hire a band to do these.

Last week they played Music Box Dancer.

...which is already an instrumental.

New Threads

Top Bottom