• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

I'm not really happy about most of what is missing and being ignored.
My AC experience has not been a good one lately and I may drop out if something doesn't improve.

I think that "ignored" is the key word here. I have been told that Brent is the only one that can help me. My pleas for help have been meet with compleat silence. I see that he is on AC every few days, but still, nothing.

I am sorry for being way off topic, this certainly does NOT make me laugh.

I think that "ignored" is the key word here. I have been told that Brent is the only one that can help me. My pleas for help have been meet with compleat silence. I see that he is on AC every few days, but still, nothing.

I am sorry for being way off topic, this certainly does NOT make me laugh.

I really think it is time to scrap the present host and move along if they are the ones who are restricting things here as I have been told by Brent. I think it is foolish to not represent those who keep this forum alive and are active members,not casual visitors. It won't take long before others will shun the site at the present state of affairs.

I guess I should just accept that my lifetime hitch was a front row seat for the demise of this forum

Last edited:
upload_2018-8-22_15-8-56.png

Stories of 'Werewolf Sightings' in my part of the world.
The papers are calling it "The Beast of Barmston Drain" and "Old Stinker".

As if that wasn't bad enough, look at this sketch that eyewitnesses drew of the creature - and that the Police are using in their investigation:

342FB07A00000578-3591219-image-a-16_1463301004790.jpg

And to top it off, radio station Viking FM have launched this video:

:laughing:

SOURCES:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3591219/Hull-residents-spot-fanged-beast-human-like-features-nicknamed-Old-Stinker.html
http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Beas...man-Shepherd/story-29234290-detail/story.html
http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/scared-Old-Stinker-Hull-Werewolf/story-29307434-detail/story.html

Last edited:
Watched a Bugs Bunny cartoon on YouTube earlier, pretty funny, and watched the new Alice through the Looking Glass film yesterday which was funny.

From a commercial for Opdivo:

Opdivo can cause your immune system to attack normal organs and tissues in your body and affect how they work. This may happen any time during or after treatment has ended and become serious and lead to death. See your doctor right away if you experience new or worsening cough, chest pain, shortness of breath, diarrhea, severe stomach pain or tenderness, severe nausea or vomiting, loss of appetite, swollen ankles, extreme fatigue, constipation, rash or muscle or joint pain as this may keep these problems from becoming more serious. These are not all the possible side effects of Opdivo. Tell your doctor about all your medical conditions including immune system problems or if you've had an organ transplant or lung, breathing, or liver problems.

I realize this is a cancer drug, but that list is ridiculous. Also, what doctor wouldn't you tell if you've had an organ transplant?

New Threads

Top Bottom