• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

upload_2018-8-22_14-19-20.png

This is what happens when you sniff glue for a decade or two....:confused::eek::fearscream::fearful::screamcat:
When I was growing up,my parents gave me wooden flying model airplanes to build and play with. The cement was very toxic and emitted some pretty serious fumes that got you gooned to the moon :p
When I turned about 13,my Dad taught me some basic autobody repairs that pretty much have the same effect on a child's fragile eggshell mind...might be why I am so freakin' nuts ;)

Microwave Ovens:

Convection_Type_Microwave_Oven_Double_Grill_WD800DSL20RII_4C_635.jpg

In theory, we put our food in the Microwave oven, set the cooking options, press start and then go and do other things while it cooks.
In reality, we put our food in the Microwave oven, set the cooking options, press start and then just stand there and watch it cook while complaining that it's too slow.

The funny thing about Shakespeare is that he wrote a lot of dirty jokes and references in his plays.
The annoying part is that it takes 15 minutes for someone to explain to you that the line you've just read 40 times was a joke about farting.

New Threads

Top Bottom