• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

d5eafcbb5f10d1adc53d74ac366924ae.jpg

95965df7d08ea107ccf079e2788d7be5.jpg
Oh! my!:eek:

I had a customer bring a VW Rabbit to my shop with a request for a new CV boot and to get a new bumper cover installed.

His wife told me that he and a friend were going fishing in a canoe strapped to the roof. My buddy tied the canoe to the rear hook on the car. His friend found a round shaft to tie off on the front. They jumped in and dropped the clutch ready to begin their short trip. The shaft he chose was the drive axle that started gathering up the rope until it ripped the rear tie loose. It then tossed the canoe in front of the car where he proceeded to run it over :p

Just for clarity, at 4:28 the AutoChef says "Knickers!" (I've checked on the subtitles of my DVD version) - some people watching this think he says something else.

As I have aged I now think I tend to laugh much less often than I once did. My sense of humor may not be what it once was, or other factors of which I am not aware may play into this.
I do not for example recall the last time I laughed very intensely, and I suppose I do miss those events now. Part of this I feel sure is related to the fact that I do not tend to see and encounter people nearly as much as I may have at one time.

Turanga Veela
Live fur accessories is my favorite.
That sounds like fun, depending on the
animal.

I am going to go feed the chickens now and
not sit here looking at that list, wondering how
I could use it to make a generator.
:tongueout::emojiconfused:

New Threads

Top Bottom